Girls, Am I hideous? Why can't I find a girlfriend?

I have tried online dating for 5 years now and I have hardly gotten so much as a nibble. The closest I have come is a single date and I got dumped immediately after that. I don't think I am the ugliest guy out there, but my experience sure seems to say that :-(

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's the issue: you are essentially putting it all on the superficial and not reflecting on how you are portraying yourself. If you come across as a guy who thinks he's "not the most hideous guy" and like you assume that someone won't like you based solely on looks, girls pick up on that low self esteem and will put the brakes on before things even get started.

I pass this website for every guy who feels a little down on themselves who needs male advice to getting the girl and that's : www.drnerdlove.com Give it a check, it's a great blog.

What Girls Said 13

• You're not "hideous" but I can see why some people might not be attracted. You should smile more and try having more of a delighted expression on your face. If you do that and mix your style up a bit too then you'll be fine. Right now your face and shirt just don't fit much. I feel like of you had a different shirt/style , finding a girl would be easier.

• Also, I think the facial hair works for you but you should have more precise grooming.

• Are you going only for the hot girls? If you date a girl who is the same as you in hotness and income you are more likely to get a date but your situation is common. I know people who go clubbing for ten years without running into a single female that is interested in dating them.

• Those girls are morons, the ones that rejected you based off of looks at least. You're super cute to me, and I take great pains to never lie. I honestly see nothing wrong here. I love guys with a lot of facial hair. Especially if it's dark like yours. Personally, my boyfriend didn't smile in his photos. I met him online, too. He thought he was honestly unattractive. A frown doesn't put me off. A frown in a photo is a pwrsonal challenge for me to set out and give you a reason to smile!

Honestly, if we lived near each other and I wasn't already quote happy with my guy, I would have been happy to jump into a relationship with you. Now hush, you're as cute as a grizzly bear cub! So go out there and win them!

• How bout this. Put more of a smile on ur face. Groom urself by cutting off ur beard or mustache or just get a nice shape up. Where clothes that makes it look like ur confiden. And act more confident. Ull be fine

• You aren't ugly, you're actually cute, but everyone has a dating "rut" where they can't seem to find anyone to date for a while. I wouldn't worry about it.

• You just need to do some things for yourself! Do confidence building exercises and focus on making yourself happy... I'm a firm believer in the law of attraction. If you put out good positive energy, you will get the same back. :) The best people come along when you're not looking... when you're just living life and being happy:)

• You aren't ugly, everyone looks perfect, it only takes the right person to see that, you will surely meet the right person, just work on your confidence I think.

• It is hard to work on your confidence when nobody seems to like you and you are rejected every single day by girls. Why do you think I get rejected all the time?

• Because those girls don't deserve you, there are actually a thousands of girls that will love you, you just havnt met your soulmate yet.

• You're not hideous

• Aw sorry you're having a tough time. I would say shaving and more stylish clothes could help!

• why is everything about looks with guys? ever thought it could be something else? character? the way you talk/behave? maybe even a smell or something?

you dont look hideous... no one looks hideous people look different because we have different tastes
    meaning you can't say someone is ugly... ugly according to/based on what?
    someone else will find them attactive

• Get rid of the beard and you'll look perfect :)

• I'm not trying to be mean, but something that would help you a lot -that women look for now a days - is a haircut, I mean, a haircut like male artists have. you can cut/style it into a brad Pitt hairstyle I don't know, go and Google "male haircut tumblr 2015" and trust me, after you get one of their haircut girls will fall faster.

• MHO right here.. Please dont take this the wrong way.. Its just a little change.. Like girls get bangs you get a different hairstyle lol! Goodluck!

• I don't think you're ugly, you look sad :-(. I personally like it when my husband is clean shaven and has short hair.