How do I look on a scale of one to ten be honest?

How do I look on a scale of one to ten be honest ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Going too be honest that hair is scary and so is the angle of that picture lol.

You don't look unattractive but that's not the most flattering picture, if you want accurate responses you might want to take a better picture.

Your face looks normal and I bet your hair color would be awesome with a different style maybe, from what I can tell lol

• Yeah I had shorter hair but it grew out I'm geting it cut later today and there's a lot of rain and my libeling room has no light or it would be a better pic probibly

• lol well your hair has a nice color, so when it's grown out or a different style it would look good and your face is normal so a better pic would just help is all

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you mean " on a scale of one to ten, be honest".

I definitely think you are a ten be honest.

Just kidding.

In all seriousness this picture is ass and your hair really isn't very appealing, makes you look like a twelve year old gangster. Other than that your fine.

What Girls Said 4

• You're not unattractive at all but it's hard to tell how good you could look as the picture is very unflattering. I think Orlando Bloom would look bad doing the same pose in the same light, at the same angle.

• it's really dark so it's hard to tell

• It's kind of dark so can't rate as well.

• maybe a 7.

What Guys Said 1

• You look very well but lighting dreadful on photo