Posting a "how do I look"?

When posting one don't you worry that someone will recognize you?

Most Helpful Girl

• i never do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure that no one here knows me. Even if someone signed up and recognized me I would have nothing to worry about.

What Girls Said 4

• I agree... And I don't understand why do they have to post something like that... there are people that find you attractive and there are people that don't find you attractive... Everyone likes different kind of people...

• Because some people think NOBODY finds them attractive, so they post a picture hoping that at least someone will find them attractive so they can have hope...

• I'm not sure how people can do it. I'm too paranoid someone will recognize me to even post a profile picture.

• Nope... nobody on here knows me

• Nope i don't care and there isn't many people on here from Russia so no-one would know me anyways

• LOL Same for me being from Quebec. I don't think anybody I know knows about this site... I use this avatar because I made it to look like me and I think it looks better than a little round picture where you can't make out anything...

What Guys Said 3

• My pic is in my profile so everyone would know who it was.

• The chances of running into someone you know in real life, at that certain time and on this particular site... are very slim.

• I would hope someone does cause that would be hilarious.