Girls, how attractive am I?

http://imgur.com/a/XT1eV

I’ve been steadily improving aspects of my appearance over the past three years so I look less like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Just say whatever you think, whether it’s a vibe, good points, bad points, rating or whatever :)

9

Most Helpful Girl

• You look much better, pro-cute face and tall con- a bit skinny. If you could put on a few pounds you'd be golden👌keep it up

• Thanks for going into detail, wasn't expecting the large range of opinions on my hairstyle so I'm not sure what to do with it at the moment. At least I know to gain some muscle now though :)

What Girls Said 8

• You look fine.

The Pinky and the Brain, the pinky and the brain. One is a genius, the other's insane. To prove their mousy worth, they'll rule over the earth. The pinky, the pinky and the brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain.

• There's a picture of you in the green shirt and you seriously remind me of shaggy😂😂 that's not an insult by the way... I loved shaggy

• I was actually in costume there, it wasn’t an accidental look. I became mildly famous on campus for the resemblance haha.

• Hahaha that's awesome😂😂

• You are cute. I like your hair cut in the Nov 2013 pic. You are definitely skinny but that can be a personal choice. Some women would kill to be that thin.

• I was a fat kid so I guess it’s kind of a choice my end to not be like that again. I really could do with gaining some muscle though.

• I liked 2013 you better, sorry

• No worries, Shaggy 2013 or shorter haired 2013?

• without seeing a more buff you, I really can't answer that.

You could look better.. more or less the same.. or worse

• ok, the first goatee pic, trim it down a bit, and I like

• Your style is epic.

• Awww why did you cut you hair? You looked so cute! You shouldn't have listened to those scooby doo comments

Without the hair, you look older, like a 30 something year old dad of a newborn.

• I actually embraced the Shaggy look haha. I got rid of my long hair in mid-2013 just before I started dating the red-headed girl in the pictures; I wanted to look more handsome/less grungy for her.

I’m 21 and definitely not a Dad because I still roll my eyes at Dad jokes ;)

• You looked better when u were shaggy

• Shaggy is a hot hunk to be fair ;)

• 5/10 You're average

• Thank you for your honesty.