Am I too ugly to get a boyfriend?

why dont any boy want to be my boyfriend? im the one to the right
Am i too ugly to get a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there is nothing wrong with you, i think you're attractive
    gotta know some guys are dickheads.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, of course not. You are not ugly and you shouldn't think that way about yourself. It's not always a person's appearance that causes them to be single. Despite popular opinion, most guys do not only care about looks. Personality plays a big role too. I'm not saying you have a bad personality but are you shy or introverted? If you aren't putting yourself out there, if you're really shy, and maybe not giving off a confident vibe, that could be putting some guys off.

Instead of just resorting to your looks, think about the way you interact with men. The body language you use and the personality you're putting out there, those things make a big difference too. Don't be so down on yourself. You're a very pretty girl, I think you just need to get some self-esteem and re-evaluate how your personality may be perceived by other people :)

What Guys Said 22

• 2|1
  • I mean you look fine so it's not a physical thing, have any guys ever told you why they don't want to stay with you? Is there something about your personality that turns them off? Usually a pretty blonde doesn't have a hard time getting a boyfriend unless their personality stinks, not saying that's your case but from experience that's what it's been.

• By no means are you too ugly, you're a beautiful person, everyone has a right to a relationship, and i'm sure plenty of guys like you and your looks, just don't worry about it

• NO WAY You're not.

• What? You look really cute!

• You look great. Maybe a bit boyish but use that to your advantage. I'd date you in a flash. Have a look at Vicky Butler-Henderson. You look a lot like her and she is smoking hot

• I actually find you attractive. So no you aren't to ugly. :)

• no why would you think that , maybe yor looking in the wrong places. whats ur dating experience?

• if you like a guy, you have to go and ask them. if you are waiting for someone then you have to wait forever and no you are looking good.
    good luck :-)

• nothing wrong looks wise so you must have bad luck meeting men or have a bad personality

• I think you look good

• for me beauty is flirt. girls get me with their beauty.

• You're very pretty, the right guy will come along in time.

• Lol hell no.

• You look good

• dont worry
    i want you to be my girlfriend :)

• WTF?

You're cute as hell!

• ahahaahah u reallyy beaautiful, ı m handsome and ıf you stay ın my country ı will date u

• you look fine too but im having the same problem girls don't wanna commit to me and I go online to ask people how I look, to see if im ugly and everyone says I look fine so I guess its sin

• i ve seen way less attractive women dating. iits not about your beauty

• "sure why not thats the reason" rolls eyes

• Is asking this question going to help you get a boyfriend?

• I hope so.. I hope it giver me an better understanding on why no guy wants to commit to me

• So instead of asking us if there is something wrong with your personality or how you act around guys, you think looks will determine why you can't get a boyfriend?

What Girls Said 9

• Too ugly?
    That doesn't exist.

I see unattractive people in relationships all of the time.

You're not even ugly (just a bit insecure).
    You have a beautiful smile and a cute face that can be further enhance with make up.

You have to put yourself out there for men to notice you.

• HUH?
    http://i59.tinypic.com/x5z3gn.jpg
    Are you kidding me? You're very pretty, girly :D

• Thanks. . To to know some people do so

• What? Do some people call you ugly? If so, then they're just jealous of you. Don't let them get to you

• No you're not! Where did you get that type of idea from? You're very pretty.

• Well guys dont me as a girfriend so it makes sense. ..

• Most guys in your age range have not fully matured yet, so it's obvious that they won't know what true beauty is until they reach their 30s or older.

You don't need anyone to validate your self worth, you validate that and you are beautiful :)

• Because they are crazy it seems..
    All I can tell you is it isn't because you're bad-looking

• You are not ugly girl just put on some lipgloss and strut your stuff #girlcode dont ever tear urself down

• hell NO! >.< you look so kind and fun-filled and those eyes! you're gorgeous... just wait... don't be put off!

• You're not ugly at all. Some Guys are just dicks

• No!. If guys are not approaching you, it could just be the area that you're in. Also rejection isn't always about appearance either. I don't understand why you would feel that way, more details would be helpful.

• Honey its not about looks, its about you being yourself. And no ur pretty :)