Hello brothers... insecure about your looks? huh? Well I have the answer...:)?

SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP!!!
STOP BITCHING AND GET SOME CONFIDENCE.

Look here,
If you reak of body oder... you arn't getting no pussy.
If you are not groomed at all... you arnt getting no pussy
If you start shaking like a stripper everytime you get in looking distance of a woman... you arnt getting no pussy.

START BEING MEN!!

I say all Gag community stop answering these pathetic excuse for men to stop these questions.
I mean FUCK!! posting shit about "how do I look" 398042 times a day and not taking no advice... just the same question over and over.
Don't even get me started on dick questions or I may have a meltdown!!

• i am a man and I am butt hurt
  • I am a woman and I love those questions
  • PREACH BROTHA!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh even tho the dick size questions can be annoying sometimes people just really worry about how they appear to others. Therefore it causes them to be insecure. I think we should just let em alone and let this be an outlet. However if it is the same question over and over by the same individual you can flag the post as duplicate and it can be reviewed by the admins

• no no no, a MAN should not be acting like a woman. Where I come up from, if you act that way you get treated like a pussy. Its... ITS DISGUSTING.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• AAAAAMMMMEEEENNNNN!!!

• Bow down to the anon from the skies... !!! 👏💐💐

• Well that made my night

• So... How do you feel about the dick questions?😏😁😝

Yes, I just went there 😂

• Well since you are the only one who requested... you would have to pm me for a uhh... private session ;) :p

• You should have made a my take. 👏

• (smile. laughing)
    I think your meltdown has already happened

Peace dude in agreement xo

• IF you think this is a meltdown... tune in to the post regarding "dick size" questions

• (smiling)
      Im good dude.

• Hahahaha! You made me laugh :D

What Guys Said 14

• ( this right here is where it's at )
    SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP!!!
    STOP BITCHING AND GET SOME CONFIDENCE.

Ladies and gentleman may I now present to you Anonymous from the

http://www.schoolofwisdom.com/wisdom2.gif

• All I was thinking about while reading this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_cfHU

• I've had women come up to me and complement me on how I smell when literally I had sex with my girlfriend an hour ago and didn't have a chance to shower yet. To smell like you've been fucking is the ultimate cologne.

• ^ ladies and gentlemen I give you a real fuckin man.

• Damn I almost cut myself because of how edgy this post is.

• ehh it is what it is lol

• Agreed. As a real man there is never a need to draw attention to your actions and attitude. Its walking with your head high cause you don't give a F##K what the rest of the world thinks. Women smell confidence a mile away. They will acknowledge you verbally and compliment without the need to "ugh does this match? how do I look?" bullshit.
    Ps you can be the ugliest SOB out there and you will score if present yourself properly.
    At least this works for me.
    ... preach it brother...

• Another real man. I find it so funny how most of the real men out there are at an older age. This fuckers who are 30 and younger...90% of them are like woman.

• I mighn't have expressed myself so forcibly but I would agree with a lot of what you said

• *says the guy who compensates for his unfortunate aesthetics by insulting others*

• *says the butt hurt girly man who posts "how do I look" questions*

• and god said- don't take everything so seriously ^^ sry

• Why dont you stop being you anonymous ballless snake they can complain about what they want i will complain about whatever the fuck i want
    hey is my penis big enough?
    SO THERE
    SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP!!!
    STOP BITCHING AND GET SOME CONFIDENCE AND SOME CONSIDERATION AND KINDNESS FOR OTHERS YOU WORTHLESS TRANNY BITCH.

• Well well well a butt hurt guy at his finest.
      What's wrong? Can't get any pussy? Did my post strike a nerve? Must suck being so lazy that you don't even think about bettering yourself. And you are never satisfied with yourself.
      How can a woman ever want you if you don't love yourself... guess you'll never know.

• I whole heartedly agree with the post get your self talk right, Have a shower, Dress well, Groom yourself and STFU...

• Hahahaha! This post tho...

• Goddamnit man lol
      what is this world coming to lol

• HAHAHAHA! 😂 Preach brother! ✊

• More for us ;). But yeah, word.

• Looks mean shit when you got that dick.. Lol Jk, It's all about CONFIDENCE MAN!

• You're being rather cruel dude.

You could just give the advice without insulting and putting down people who already hate themselves.

• That is feminine!! And weak! I mean i can understand if they take the constructive advice that people give and use it to better themselves, but they dont! They just ask the same question over and over with no avail.

• Your point was to tell me that I am a sexist.
      Woman above agree with me too.

• Doesn't mean it's not sexist dude.