Why are people questioning my profile picture?

Why are people questioning my profile picture and saying its not me? Do I look that fake?

well apparently I don't look real... -.- last time i checked i feel pretty damn real skin and all

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry if I'm wrong and honestly I was going to say that they're just being stupid at first because obviously they're real pics and it's nothing fake about them but the pics don't look the same to me. And it's not just the wig because that obvious.

Well I can't see your eyes in the second one so that's a pass, but your mose looks bigger and like it's shaped differently in the first one, the smile looks the same, but like the shape of your head looks different like it's skinner or longer in the second one, and I just don't know you look so young in the first one but you appear to be older in the second. I don't know maybe it's your boobs that throw it off.

• Well im 16 so yes im still young... I have my hair dyed pink its not a wig and contouring with makeup to change the shape of your facial features is possible so...

What Guys Said 19

• Not sure why anyone cares what your profile pic is. This is a questions and answers forum. People questioning your profile pic are obviously here for some other reason. So maybe it is they who are the fake ones?

• First time I have seen you - I don't see any reason to doubt you.

• Funky hair in the second picture. But both look real.

• You kind of have a creepy smile

• Because the second picture looks scary!

• That picture looks ok and not fake or Photoshopped. You are very pretty actually. Especially in the second photo

• You look real to me.

• Take it as a compliment. It means you're good looking enough that someone thinks you're catfish.

• by the way what the heck is a catfish ;_; I dont do well speaking internet (ノಥДಥ) ノ

• someone who pretends to be someone they're not using a picture of someone else.

• yup that isn't you, catfish

• Catfish... I like cats and i like fish... 😶😶 and yes. It. Is. Me.

• Oh... yeah... And yes I am naive... I am aware of it... My friends warn me about it too 😶😶

• Wow good friends be careful about it. Naivety is rare and beautiful, it is an escape for people who have it. I used to be one of those people but things happened and I no longer have that luxury so be happy about it; but also keep it safe by exercising safety.

• nope definitely fake you are clearly a robot

• god knows.. you just look normal in a normal environment!!

• You look real to me. Maybe it's the pink hair? Like they can't accept the fact hair dye exists.

• Well if you were trying to bring attention to yourself you did lol. You don't look fake at all

• Not looking for attention ;_; but thanks for thinking im not fake ^_^

• You're pretty cute too. Just please don't dye your hair/wear the wig. You look better in the top picture

• Ahh well my hair is dyed pink at the moment, wigs scare me...

• LOL!!! That isn't even a real person!!!

• ... As a matter of fact its me... ;_;

• Ahhh ok, it's a Canadian thing.

• Oh that i didn't know...

• People are paranoid of fakes. I think you are so pretty

• bc they want to talk with you more

• No u r cute

• I don't know. weird people have weird opinions. i think you look beautiful no matter the circumstances.

• the picture looks like a baby doll.. not fake... and its hard to digest that someone so cute and dollish actually exists on this site.

• Cute and dollish... Well never thought of myself that way before 😶😶

• look some girl down voted my opinion!!! WOW.!

What Girls Said 10

• nah i got that too when i first joined. people just wanna make sure theyre interacting with a human. makes sense.

well ur hair does add another dimension to u but i could never know whether or not ur fake.

i mean for all y'all know, this isn't me. I'm not 20, not australian, not even a woman... i could have just made all this up. so I'm some 50 year old guy.

we all picture each other based on assumptions and a certain frequency of selfies. kinda scary if u think about it, but even though we dont know each other, it also involves a level of trust.

• You look real...

• You look normal to me lol. Plus you're only level 1, who is questioning you?

• you don't look fake. don't let those idiots get to you

• You look real
    I guess its the hair

I don't know tbh

• Does it matter?

• Lol yeah u look fake especially in the second... but you look hot so that's why

• I don't think anyone is questioning it tbh you look average

• Maybe because of the hair.

• Because according to them girls with pink hair only exist on Tumblr.

• Ahahaha no way!!! Pink hair shouldn't be limited to tumblr users!