Girls, how attractive am I out of 10?

Girls, how attractive am I out of 10?

Like give me a rate and tell me what I am (for example: 5 average, or like 2 Funny looking). Thanks for the opinions in just curious! Thanks in advance (: (:

Oh thanks for the help! But would you say I look sullen, or sad at all? Because I'm a very happy person it's just people always ask me if I'm ok and stuff.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a handsome face with lovely eyes but I'd lose the glasses, or at least in photos. They distract from them a little.

• Thanks yeah I hate how they look but it's hard to put I. Contacts with my eyes and sometimes they cross without glasses so /: do you think thicker rimmed ones would be better like everyone else is suggesting?

• Possibly yeah, just an edgier pair :)
      It doesn't make much difference though you look good either way

What Girls Said 13

• Different hair style and wear swaggy clothe. Ull be fine as hell in my opinion

• 6. Smile more!

• Everyone says that lol. I feel like I look awkward when I smile. But thanks for the opinion (:

• I think you'd be cuter if you cleaned up your hair a little (like get a different style, not actually wash your hair), and you smile. This is not a very flattering selfie, that's also a factor of 6. I think you're face itself is pretty cute though.

• Wow thanks! Any suggestions on what kind of hair style sould fit me better? But still tanks I'll try to smile more (:

• Gorgeous eyes! You're a cutie. I agree with getting thicker rimmed glasses and messing up your hair. Messy hair is the sexiest in my opinion.

• Aww thanks I like messy hair on girls better too (besides ita easier to manage lol) but thanks for the advice (:

• You're welcome! Do you have astigmatism?

• No I have like unilateral myopia or something like that so when I'm tired and don't have glasses on they cross a little bit

• 6 . Your cute but like an average kind of look

• I give you 7 (looking nice)

• eight out of ten

• 9/10
    All u need to do is smile.
    Ur very handsome

• You're adorable lol 9.5/10
    I love cute things and people...😊

• You told us that you'd smile next time
    smh

• Is it wrong to say I want to squeeze your cheeks? :)

• 7/10
    Nice , expecially eyes 😉

• You're really handsome, if you got contacts or maybe glasses with thicker frames if contacts aren't an option I think they would bring out your eyes a lot more because you have really nice ones. And maybe grow out your hair more and style it in a sort of messy way it would look really nice on you. You have really nice facial structure overall. 8/10

• Wow thanks. Thicker rimmed glasses would make my eyes stand out more? Id love that lol thanks for the advice (:

• Yeah I think they'd suit you well, and no problem!

• Can you wear contacts? That would look a lot better. and maybe a haircut.
    But anyways, I'd say your a 4 or a 5.

• Thanks. I have contacts but they're very difficult to put in because of my eye conditions so /:

• Ah that sucks.