Guys, what do boys think if a girl has a male haircut or really short hair but she's still straight?

In my case, I just cut my hair into a male cut, not because I want to be a boy or because I'm gay (which I don't have any problem towards being gay or just to gay people ♡) but because I don't wanted to look like the 98% of the girls in the city I live in. I wanted something pretty different so I got this haircut.
I have received very good comments and compliments about how good I look now , even though I look like a boy -.- which it wasn't my goal.

BUT I wonder what do guys think about me or about girls with haircuts like mine... please answer and ty!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Short hair on a girl isn't a turn off or anything in my opinion. It has to be done right. Perfect example, Robin Wright looked great in house of Cards. Besides, I don't know what you look like but, people might just be messing with you because most girls don't have short hair, either that or they're jealous.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• What do I think about it? I would just see you as another guy on the street. And if someone said you were a girl, I would just see you as another guy on the street.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't really like it. Especially not pixie cuts. Too boyish, for me. There are some short haircuts that are okay, but they only look good, in my opinion, and don't look too boyish on certain people. Like this girl, I think looks pretty cute even though her hair is fairly short.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...143f51beb5.jpg

However, this is too short and too boyish, to me. I do confuse girls for guys that have hair closer to this. It just messes with my mind too much.

www.short-hairstyles.co/.../...for-asian-women.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I like short hair on girls - It can be very sexy - I don't make any assumptions on anybody based on haircuts.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me at all. It can definitely look attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like short haircuts on girls. I don't think I could date a girl with hair shorter than her shoulders. Yeah, some celebrities might look good with short hair but I bet they would look way better if they had longer hair. I think it is weird and a turnoff. Just my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like haircuts on girls that are shorter than my hair. My hair isn't that short, though. Of course, even short hair can look stylish, but hey. I have "not too short" hair because I think that generally just doesn't look as good. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I generally don't find short hair cuts on women attractive, but i don't judge or stereotype them by their haircut.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love women with short hair lol but that's just my opinion the majority of guys like putting their sausages on their woman's hair so they rather go with girls with long hair

0|1
    0|0
  • I would think nothing of you because I'm too busy hitting on the bint with the long, luscious, girly hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I can't tell cuz I don't know what you look like but I like short hair. I will say I'm not into the miley cyrus style but I love a pixi cut.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls with short hair (anything shorter than shoulder length) are just a big no for me. I just find it so unattractive and not feminine at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be wondering why she has a male haircut.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the face. It can look really good or really bad. I've seen long hair look bad on some women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only girl with short hair who I found really attractive was Hally Barry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kind of hard to comment without a picture. Is it short on the sides and a little flat on top? Or is it more of a pixie cut?

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally dont like a girl with short hair, i will not think her of anything but it's not for me

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on her face shape. Some girls look really good with male haircuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have nothing against short hair on a girl

0|1
    0|0
  • i automatically think they're lesbos. look at all the celebs that cut they're hair short and then became dykes afterwards like miley cyrus and kirsten stewart.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1; how much did the hairdresser pay her in compensation fees? and
    2; huh? is that a guy or a lesbian?

0|1
    0|0