Am I pretty even though i'm a bigger girl?

am i pretty even though i'm a bigger girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute face... that's what you asked...
    As long as you Love yourself. What others think of you is not your business. Don't let the negative get you down. As + size you are more deserving of all the happiness in the world. Sexy is all attitude. Got nothing to do with looks. Don't listen to the boys or guys. Trust in the opinion of men we have the experience. Good luck gorgeous. Stay healthy!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetie, I can't believe that you have heard worst, than what that nasty guy said!. I feel for you! My sister has always been a bigger girl, and ever since the age of 10 I have had to watch her come home crying because of people teasing her. Years later, she is now married to a very handsome guy, who would walk through fire for her. ( and he has got cash behind him too). I used to hate it, when people used to refer to us as the ugly/ pretty sisters. But my sister won the day in the end! And I couldn't be prouder! 😄
    Funny add on- I remember watching a TV comedy about models. They started to feed, this really bitchy model, than she started to be nice to everyone. And they are like ' that poor girl, she wasn't bitchy, just staving'. I always found that funny!

What Guys Said 18

• Oh dear, at first i didn't see anything special, just an ordinary girl and i was thinking "meh, average" than i saw your last picture with that beautiful smile and pearly white teeth and i must say, you gotta show them more often they add a certain appeal to your smile and make it extravagant.
    Oh... and i also like your bewbs.

• im sure there are people in the world who would find you absolutely beautiful.

• You will have to find a guy who might like your look. I suggest using a good personality and other techniques to attract a greater variety of guys.

• I like plump girls, but you are definitely on the heavy side. Though I honestly think that you are pretty and have nice boobs ! You also look very sweet. At a more reasonable weight, you'd look hot !

• You look very well

• Yes you're pretty. :-D

• yes your still a very pretty girl, and you should never worry about your size :)

• Cute face. Don't let weight get out of hand. Not for looks but for health reasons. You are attractive tho

• Yeah you are

• Sat on a guys face you would completely block out the stereo

• Face is pretty, not bod. And average pretty but 2/10 overall lol

• Not my type but definitely still a respectable big girl.. I would screw you

• You're cute even though you've got some extra weight.
    So what it's just more to love.

• i'd hit it

• sorry but that's not "bigger". this is crazy unhealthy. don't delude yourself into thinking that this could at all be attractive

don't let that shatter your confidence, but please do something about it. you may not notice it now but when you are 30 you're going to have the dexterity of an 80 year old.

• "Don't delude yourself into thinking that could ever be attractive... but don't let that shatter your confidence." As an adult I would expect more from somebody like you, you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

• "Am I pretty even though I am a crazy unhealthy girl" So that is what you wanted to be the headline?

• @ShaeNielson There wouldn't be a point. The "no" is implied.

• well can't you get a bit smaller? you are quite big for my taste... .

• Did you see your name anywhere in her post, no? Oh, then it probably weren't directed directly at you, or your personal preferences.

• You are bad although your face is not bad...

• I'd hope so, you're engaged

What Girls Said 13

• That last photo! Stunning dress! You look amazing! You have some sass going on (in a good way) lol

• Yes of course! Don't let anyone tell you different, you have a beautiful smile too

• You have a beautiful smile, average looks.

• Beautiful:)

• Yes you have a very pretty and cute face... you are attractive

• You have a very beautiful face!

• Yeah I think you're pretty!

• I think your beautiful!!

• You are not a bigger girl, you are an obese girl.

But your face is still okay.

• Very pretty :)

• You are so pretty! You have a very defined face, I actually don't think you look big.

• you look strikingly like a plus sized model I saw on twitter once. can't remember her name but she was gorgeous.

• yes of course