Guys, What is the ideal size for a 15 yr old girl?

I am a 125-130 lbs girl and have a chubby belly, does this make me any less attractive?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• You're still going through puberty so don't put pressure on yourself. It also depends on height. I'm a PT so the best you can do is eat clean. Nothing out of a box (aka processed). Stick with fruits, vegetables, dairy, lean meats and at three servings of complex carbs per day (example: whole wheat bread, rice, whole wheat pasta). Try to incorporate some exercise at least every other day, whether its running, cycling, basketball, dancing etc. I bet you'll loose 5lbs within 2-3 weeks if you put your mind to it.

What Guys Said 18

• If you are happy with it, that's fine as along as you are healthy.
    If you are not happy with it (after trying to ignore how you think other people will think about it) or it is affecting your health, then i recommend trying to change it. But only for your own happiness and health. If you are happy with yourself, people will want you much more regardless of how you look.

• Hard to tell without pic but should be okay

• I wouldn't say it makes you unattractive depending on your height and overall looks. I don't know what you look like but Losing some weight would up the scale on the attractivness of your body and would also slim out your face.
    Like I said, I don't know what you look like so I can't exactly give a good opinion

• No... Not at all...

• No, certainly not less attractive. It sounds about the right weight. Pretty much OK, I'd think!!

• You probably just think you have a "chubby" belly anyways.

• I wouldn't worry about it at your age.

At 15, you still have growing and maturing to do. You will start to shed the baby fat over the new few years as you grow, and as long as you don't eat like a pig and get some regular exercise, that belly will disappear.

Just concentrate on being healthy and fit!

• Weight isn't something I focus on its the personality. So you would be fine.

• I don't go for minors so there isn't even a thought of ideal there.

• The belly should go as you lose your puppy fat just work on it a bit to firm it up and you'll be fine. Maybe lose a few pounds but don't go mad

• i find it more attractive i actually think 120 - 150 is the perfect size for any woman
    really i dont really care what woman i end up with as long as i love her but if i got to choose she'd be your size

• Until you are fully grown up you should stop worrying about your weight.

• Depends on hight, but I don't think that would be chubby, how tall are you?

• Depends on your height
    Look at a bmi chart and you will get an idea of where you should be

• No, that will not make you less attractive

• Not at all

• it's all relative to height and how developed you are. 125 at 15 could be fine. I'm 135 and 30 years old.

• about 100 pounds