Guys, What do you think about natural pouty lips on girls?

Does it look good on all girls, or does it depend on the girl? Do you prefer thin or pouty lips? Does it effect the feeling while kissing?

• Turn on
    69% (33)
  • Turn off
    8% (4)
  • I don't care
    23% (11)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're talking about the technique of putting lipstick on so that a girl's lips look fuller, then no, no I don't. I don't like feeling like I'm being lied to. I'm completely honest about who I am and how I look even if it means that I don't get as much attention from women. I'd expect the same towards me, as well, for me to find a girl honest. Her being honest is the biggest turn on. She doesn't have to have big lips for her to be attractive to me. Just honest.

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant natural pouty lips though 😊

• Oh, so just naturally fuller lips? Sorry, I guess I'm not totally sure what "pouty" lips are like. I googled it and it looked like girls that were putting on makeup to make their lips look bigger, so I'm not entirely sure. :)

What Guys Said 21

• Not a thing I notice - Lips are all the rage at the moment as you say depends on the girl - These things are part of a whole package.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how lips look when all pouty. Yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • I find thinner lips more attractive than bigger lips because big lips look like they got some type of allergic reaction to something on their lips lol 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • pouty lips are awesome, especially yours!

0|0
    0|0
  • I totally read this question wrong. I thought you asked about the other lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say I'd depends on the girl. And I don't really have a preference, bit if I had to choose I suppose I'd pick the fuller lips

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot - - --

0|0
    0|0
  • so lange, wie ich bin in der Lage, ihre Lippen zu küssen, ich habe nichts dagegen!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I already paid your lips a compliment an Anon question? ;). Totally kissable and soft.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • My bad then cutie.
      Still, your lips are beautiful.

• No problemo and thanks 😁

• i voted turn off but not really i prefer girls with thinner lips

0|0
    0|0
  • prefer fuller lips. yours look pretty good

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know what pouty lips are. Does it just mean bigger lips?

0|0
    0|0
  • actually more important than the language. But fuller lips to kiss. Up to watch the sunrise. Beautiful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer full lips over paper cuts

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it makes a girl look very attractive :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Very hot for me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Big lips are always better 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww pouty lips are adorable (:

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends if it suits the girl's face but usually a turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything is better then razor thin lips...

0|1
    0|0
  • it will ruin this countgry

0|0
    0|0