Are guys going to like my boobs?

I'm very self aware of my body & I have terrible anxiety so I think this plays into my self esteem problems. But, I have large DD size breasts. Although I am happy with the size I'm not happy with the way they look, my breasts sit really low and my nipples point downward. I've always wanted perky boobs but I don't want surgery. Do u guys care if a woman's breasts are perfect?

Most Helpful Guy

• What you described are perfect
    All boobs are gonna be affected by gravity and all the nipple's will feel awesome when they are between our lips

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Nope, all boobies are good boobies.

• Nope!! There's no problems with ANY boobs. They are all good!! I do have my preferences, but that's really irrelevant.

• No, I don't care if they are perfect. They are boobs. I like them regardless.

• You had me at boobs

• Guys are not obsessed with perky boobs, the media is.

• I can talk for myself personally and say that physical appearance is not really important (I mean she has to care about herself , but she should not go on any beauty surgeries.), but not everyone thinks the same.

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). In other words yes guys will find them attractive.

• Know this that breats are never all the same. Guys like them no matter what.

• Perky are actually pretty over-rated. I honestly like them pointing down a little bit.

• if a guy likes you he is with you for you not for your boobs, boobs are just a bonus.

• They sound like fun to me. Someone is bound to enjoy them, so you might as well enjoy them too.

• Don't be hard on yourself. Be happy with what you got. I'm sure you look great. And no I wouldn't care about any of that if we were together

• nope boobs are boobs and as long as they don't reach your knees you are fine

• Post a pic

• I'm sure they look great. I wouldn't worry. I would be all about the size!

• The only thing a real man cares about is are you happy with yourself

• I think you would have amazing boobs and a lot of guys would like them :)

• You just described the most perfect breasts I can imagine.

• Many men will love you for who you are, not just for your breasts. Not all men, but some.. like me

• Probably not

What Girls Said 0