Do you think I am ft and I should lose weight?

Do you think I need to lose weight? Be honest I appreciate it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, bad pic to start with. But I see a lot of women that are a little over weight, but not unsexy or unattractive. What makes them not sexy or unattractive is their choice in clothing. Some dresses and clothes just don't compliment your figure. The dress you are wearing is something I would call a "Moo Moo" dress because the dress itself makes you look bigger than you actually are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tone up, don't lose weight.

What Guys Said 14

• Certainly not... If I'd have to choose between you or a girl looking as if she had anorexia, the choice would be easy. You look healthy!
    You don't look thin or fat, just perfect :-)
    Imagine what happens when one of these extremely skinny girls gets ill? She'll look like a walking skeleton. And, for sure, feel like one :o

• Good call by guy who saw your arms they look normal.

• Yeah, you're causing the Earth to drift out of its normal orbit... At this rate we will collide with Jupiter in 5 years and Ohhh the humanity...

• It's pretty hard to say when you're wearing a lose dress. Your arms are visible however, and they look very normal and not fat at all.

• It's kind of hard to tell :/

• Smart to post the darkest picture in your library

• It's hard to tell from this picture. It's too dark and the dress you're wearing isn't form fitting so it's hard to say. Your arms look good though.😊

• Can't see much on that picture, but yes.

• Where's the pic?

• you look stunning :)

• I think you look just fine ;-) maybe for the next pic don't wear a dress and its kinda a dark pic

• not fat at all

• From what I can tell you look fit.

• lose weight.. . .

What Girls Said 3

• You look fine! Please stop punishing yourself❤ this is nowhere near fat.

• great pic. like can actually tell anything from it *rolls eyes*

• I can't really see your body in that dress