Guys, would you find me attractive?

I'm not going to pap because I'm really insecure but if you could try to imagine what I look like... I'm 5'3, 15 years old, green eyes, kinda big lips, Australian and Italian, 124lbs, athletic, I go to the gym 4-5 days a week and I play softball, I'm a cheerleader, and dancer. My measurements 36-26-36, hair down to my shoulders, My butt is on the bigger side, my stomach is pretty flat but there's a small bulge of fat on my lower abs, My calves are sort of well defined, my thighs are muscular but I have a little bit of fat on my inner thighs, I have that strange thing where my thighs touch but there's space above them, I'm a C cup for breast size. Let me know if you wantmore details.

• Yes, I find you attractive
    90% (35)
  • No, I don't find you attractive
    10% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds good to me

What Guys Said 22

• You describe yourself as an attractive girl. I'm not sure what you'd actually look like in person though.

• for your age you sound very attractive

• I would have to see your face to tell. That is how it works.

• A picture to judge you on would be a nice touch but from the description you sound quite ok (for an aussie) (I'm a kiwi)

• You sound really pretty, but it's your personality that counts more than anything you listed above.

• I would say you sound very attractive to me :)

• Wdf? From this you sound like the perfect girl, but to be sure a pic is needed and a good personality

• According to the way you described yourself, you seem attractive, but I actually don't know what you look like in person. A picture would have helped, unless you were trying to keep it private.

• Picture would be good. Humans are incapable of visualizing a face from imagination. that's why video game designers use models to design characters.

• Yes off course, we all got an imagination like mozart.

• Without a pic is impossible, if you want an honest answer send me a picture on a private message.

• Message me a pic to see if im imagining you correctly?

• From the description you seem very attractive, and probably hot :)

• No idea unless i see you

• Hard to say without a pic, but from the description, you sond great. No reason to be insecure

• you sound very beautiful. your legs sound perfect

• Your insecurity pisses me off.

• You too short

• More than likely but posting a pic would help more.

• U sound attractive, just too young

• you sound really hot it would be more helpful to imagne you with more description

• You sound like a very attractive girl.