What is thick fit?

I weigh about 140 and I'm 5'2 (I'm a teenager). I workout about 5 days a week and I'm generally active. I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either (I've been described as thick or curvy.) I've heard of the term thick fit, and I'm kind of confused. I'm not sure if it is considered attractive or something I want to set a goal towards. Any thoughts?

• It's attractive
  • It's not attractive
  • A little of both

Most Helpful Guy

• Thick fit is fuller chest and backside, but still looking curvy and lean. However, a lot of girls that are "thick fit" are also fairly muscular, particularly in their abdomen and biceps. When it's not muscular, then it's attractive to me. When it's sort of muscular to really muscular, I'm not into it at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thick fit, the term is used to describe a body shape that has full breast and butt... plus curves.
    You sound lovely and you honestly don't really need to work out. Thick fit is probably the most attractive body type out there.😁😘🍑🍎✔💋💓💖👍

What Guys Said 4

• It is hard to tell without a pic - If you work out and are muscular that could be where thick comes from. Muscle weighs more than fat so 140 is not surprising.

• Damn you are too short like the rapper

• Thick fit is curvy and not as in those McDonald rolls, Curvy is when you actually make a curve in body like Big boobs going to small waist ending with big ass. That's curvy

• It's something I like, and its attractive to me

What Girls Said 6

• Brittany renner is a good example

• No pic makes it hard. Height and weight mean very little when we're talking about appearance.data.whicdn.com/.../Thick-White-Girl_large.jpg
    she's thick fit
    Ugh yes it's attractive!! Thick curvy girls are sexy as fuck

• i would kill to have a body like yours!!! <3

• Its a nice way of calling you a fattie but sparing you feelings.

• It's attractive.

• It's attractive.