Girls, How much do you like abs?

Do you go crazy when you see a nice defined set of abs on a man?

I train my abs everyday and do 1000 sit ups every morning.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• i prefer biceps.
    abs aren't that attractive to me.

• what about triceps?

• yeah strong arms in general. lol

• triceps look better than biceps in my opinion, they have a more aesthetic shape to them, only when they are lean and defined though so you can see the shape of the muscle.

What Girls Said 15

• I think its the hottest asset on a man second to his face and his brain but I don't care too much about looks.

• They don't need defined abs. But it's nice if they are fit. The dad bod isn't as cool as guys would like it to be

• Yeah, I find abs good looking but I don't go crazy over them, I'd only really find them attractive if I found the guy attractive. Personally I'd rather date a guy with a good personality than a guy with good abs - but if they've got both then that's a bonus I guess!

• Yeah... there just like... wow

• Sorry to disappoint you, but it doesn't work like that... at least it doesn't most of the time.

• how does it work then? you girls are so confusing!

• I know, I'm sorry :(
      It's about chemistry and connection. Of course good looks help too, but it's a plus.

• Tbh it really won't make or break you. It's nice to know that he has a healthy body but I couldn't care less about them.

• I have like some kind of obsession with abs I guess because I think they are one of the sexiest things on a guy :)

• wow.. cudos to how much you train yourself! must fee awesome and happy! in my opinion.. abs play a very sedentary role in getting attracted to a guy in fact they're pretty insignificant.. im sorry but no offence to you.. just my opinion.. :)

• I love abs! They're insanely attractive and it shows that the guy is a hard worker.

• Lmao nah i act normal.

• I love me some abbs

• I personally don't like it...

• I like a nice defined body, not just defined in ine area...
    For me, the most attractive muscles on a guy are shoulders and biceps... then pecs.

• I like leaner guys so I don't really look for specifically abs just the absence of stomach fat. a stomach without fat that isn't really "abs" is just as nice as abs to me.

• that's awesome that you like healthy guys, wish more girls liked the lean healthy look.

• just so you know, those giant muscles eventually turn into blubber once those guys get older or as soon as they stop training lol. look at Schwarzenegger, his giant pecs turned into blubber.

• Haha exactly! As far as I'm concerned all of the guys who were once "jocks" in high school lost all of that muscle when they stopped playing sports 24/7 but kept eating like an athlete and they all end up getting beer guts. Props for those who are able to maintain a muscular body but I feel that leaner bodies have a safer bet of aging well.

• I don't go crazy. I just see it as bonus.