Guys, on a scale of 1-10 how do I look?

i asked this before, but I want a second opinion... merp...

Guys, on a scale of 1-10 how do I look?

Okay, thank you.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm going to be honest with you. You are about a 3-4/10 for me. Maybe you just aren't my type, who knows, but that's what I'm going with. You have a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes, a kind of large nose, and you may want to consider losing some weight.

Again, I'm not trying to be harsh, but just be completely honest in what I see. Please don't take it personally.

• Thanks.

• Oh no I wasn't trying to imply fat. I was just saying you may want to consider a diet like you seem to be planning on. Like to slim down just a bit.

• Okay, thanks.

What Guys Said 13

• I think you look very attractive I don't like to rate because it is only a number

• Looking nice.

• Since you asked me to, and I only know what you look like and not what you act like you are a 6/10, but if I take my rating and add it to what I think you are since you are truly looking for advice and I am taking it into the positive scenario 7.5/10.

• I don't like rating in numbers it feel a bit simple minded xD.

• I may sound too much like a machine, but I only added one trait so who knows in irl if I know you, you might be a 10/10 depending on your personality.

• Okay, thank you sir.

• You have beautiful eyes! I really like your smile as well. You seem like a really sweet person. ^_^

• You look ok (btw i dont rate anybody)

• a 4 or 5 ish

• 0.5/10 dude

• Not my type but you look like a nice, sweet girl

• You look very okay

• sixxxxxxxxxx

• 8 on 10 awesome to me...

• You are black im white i dont like black woman

• Okay, I honestly don't see what your comment have to do with my looks, but thanks sir.

• 3 out of ten for me