Guys, on a scale of 1-10 how do I look?

i asked this before, but I want a second opinion... merp...

Guys, on a scale of 1-10 how do I look?

Updates:
Okay, thank you.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm going to be honest with you. You are about a 3-4/10 for me. Maybe you just aren't my type, who knows, but that's what I'm going with. You have a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes, a kind of large nose, and you may want to consider losing some weight.

Again, I'm not trying to be harsh, but just be completely honest in what I see. Please don't take it personally.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks.

• Show All
    • Oh no I wasn't trying to imply fat. I was just saying you may want to consider a diet like you seem to be planning on. Like to slim down just a bit.

• Okay, thanks.

What Guys Said 13

• I think you look very attractive I don't like to rate because it is only a number

0|1
    0|0
  • Looking nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since you asked me to, and I only know what you look like and not what you act like you are a 6/10, but if I take my rating and add it to what I think you are since you are truly looking for advice and I am taking it into the positive scenario 7.5/10.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like rating in numbers it feel a bit simple minded xD.

• I may sound too much like a machine, but I only added one trait so who knows in irl if I know you, you might be a 10/10 depending on your personality.

• Okay, thank you sir.

• You have beautiful eyes! I really like your smile as well. You seem like a really sweet person. ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • You look ok (btw i dont rate anybody)

0|0
    0|0
  • a 4 or 5 ish

0|0
    0|0
  • 0.5/10 dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type but you look like a nice, sweet girl

0|0
    0|0
  • You look very okay

0|0
    0|0
  • sixxxxxxxxxx

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 on 10 awesome to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • You are black im white i dont like black woman

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, I honestly don't see what your comment have to do with my looks, but thanks sir.

• 3 out of ten for me

0|0
    0|0