Girls, I'm 6,2 I'm 186 I'm to fat?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm... that doesn't sound fat to me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• No, I don't think so. Depends on how your weight is distributed. My ex was six foot, 176 pounds, but he was muscular, so he looked fit.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, your fine. I know someone who is shorter than you, and weighs more and he isn't fat. I would say it is mostly about whether or not it is muscle. But your height tho!

1|0
    0|0
  • 6'2 is TALL, you'd tower over me lmao, plus we have to take into thought that you probably have muscles and muscles can be a lot of weight, so nope :-))

0|0
    0|0
  • You should take a BMI test to find out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope it sounds like you're good to me:)

0|0
    0|0
  • noo but the height is hot af

1|0
    0|0
  • Muscle ways more then fat. I'm 5,4 and 150 pounds quite athletic (soccer, dance, ice skating, trap shooting) so it looks like I don't weigh that much. Your also 6,2 so your almost a foot taller then me so I'm sure your fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you are fat (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems pretty average

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't tell without pics; you could be all fat or all muscle or a combo of the 2 for all I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad is 5'9 and is 155-160 so it really depends on your genes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you are fat. You have a good height to weight ratio. If you start working out about 3 days a week, you might be sexy ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • You should've made this available for guys. Girls can tell you what they think but a guy could tell you what they weigh and chances are, a couple might be your height and you can compare.

0|0
    0|0
  • If anything you're too skinny. When you're that tall you that amount of weight isn't crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're fine

0|0
    0|0