How Do I Look? I am?

My height 1.84 My weight 75 . detayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
How Do I Look? I am ?

• Nice
  • handsome
  • bad
Uptade
Question uptade

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You look very handsome

What Girls Said 6

• you look attractive! i like your smile.. thank you for smiling. :D most guys just give a death stare into their cameras. ? o? why.

• First of all thank you for the comment. But English is not very good. I really understand me. Life is short lived memories I. Carpediem :)

• This site. I've been practicing members. But when they see that as your sweet comment. It went more like it :)

• right! :D good day to you!

• You are handsome! Are you brasilian or portuguese?😊

• First of all , thank you. But what is the brasilian portuguese. Guess what. I'm sorry my English is not good

• My English is also the beautiful you Turkish :) I think there are many Turks in Germany

• Yeah, especially in munich

• You look nice/okay to me

• Thank you very much then. + 1 for Comment

• You look handsome but young

• I am 20 years old. I normally look younger :) But thank you very much. + 1 for comment

• I may have a young looking face but I damn sure always had the body of a grown woman lol

• my English is not good. I think I said something wrong with you. The body said, I agree very fit. Also a good thing for women to look younger I think :)

• You look nice

• Thank you +1 for submit =)

• Your height doesn't matter. If you're ugly you're ugly.

What Guys Said 3