How Do I Look? I am?

My height 1.84 My weight 75 . detayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
How Do I Look? I am ?

• Nice
    57% (13)53% (8)55% (21)Vote
  • handsome
    39% (9)13% (2)29% (11)Vote
  • bad
    4% (1)34% (5)16% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Uptade
Question uptade

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You look very handsome

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• you look attractive! i like your smile.. thank you for smiling. :D most guys just give a death stare into their cameras. ? o? why.

0|1
    0|0
    • First of all thank you for the comment. But English is not very good. I really understand me. Life is short lived memories I. Carpediem :)

• Show All
    • This site. I've been practicing members. But when they see that as your sweet comment. It went more like it :)

• right! :D good day to you!

• You are handsome! Are you brasilian or portuguese?😊

0|1
    0|0
    • First of all , thank you. But what is the brasilian portuguese. Guess what. I'm sorry my English is not good

• Show All
    • My English is also the beautiful you Turkish :) I think there are many Turks in Germany

• Yeah, especially in munich

• You look nice/okay to me

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you very much then. + 1 for Comment

• You look handsome but young

0|1
    0|0
    • I am 20 years old. I normally look younger :) But thank you very much. + 1 for comment

• Show All
    • I may have a young looking face but I damn sure always had the body of a grown woman lol

• my English is not good. I think I said something wrong with you. The body said, I agree very fit. Also a good thing for women to look younger I think :)

• You look nice

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you +1 for submit =)

• Your height doesn't matter. If you're ugly you're ugly.

0|2
    1|1

What Guys Said 3