Are there many peadofiles and creepy guys perving on underaged girls pictures in the how do I look section?

• yes most of the guys
  • yes some
  • maybe
  • none

Most Helpful Guy

• could be but that could be true of any site with kids posting pics

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure there are. That has been one issue that users have complained about. I would encourage users to report any sexual comments to underage girls who post in the "how do I look?" section so that the admins can take care of it. We can't really tell under 18 girls not to post pictures in that section (we can only remove their question if the picture is explicit) but we do want to prevent other users from making sexually suggestive comments to them so reporting those types of comments does help.

• Don't forget that a 16 year old girl in a lot of countries is not under age and even in some European countries the AoC is as low as 14

• I was purely making a coment

• Obviously someones been taking trips to Thailand.

What Guys Said 20

• Look at the ages of the guys commenting about the young girls. You will find a complete range of ages. And the comments are mostly about how good they look, but often things like "I'd bang that". Those are crude comments. If that is your definition of "perving", then lots of guys are doing that. But the comments are similar from the whole range of ages, including guys younger than the girls. And since the girls are all supposed to be at least 13, then "pedophile" does not apply. And "bits" usually refers to genitals which are not supposed to be shown on here regardless of age.

• i will be honest here, i don't check age i just comment. i have probably said an underage girl is attractive or sexy but it's not like i'm purposely looking for underage girls, if i saw an attractive girl in the street i would go ask her age before think she is hot.

• Next stop police station for you.

• Yea we sit around and discuss stupid people. You are going to be my first case study.

• Keep laughing peadi just dont drop the soap

• Some, but just because an older person is commenting on the looks of an underage person doesn't mean s/he is a pedophile. My grandma always tells me "I'm a cute little grandson", and she doesn't wanna fuck me...
    There's a difference with "you're a cute person" and "damn girl, I'd tap that, message me".

• Were you semi naked when your granny was saying this

• Hahahah no no xD ok, I see your point you're just referring to semi naked pics, not the face ones.

• I put maybe but the issue is been compounded by girls posing in underwear. I think current rules are no nudity but I would ban underwear shots as well.

• probably, but they have other sources as well.

• I suppose this site is nowhere near as bad as some popular social networking sites that make posting pictures even easier and reveal more personal information about their users. But there seems to be quite a number of underage teens wanting people to rate their semi-naked bodies. Don't blame the internet for that. Blame a society that teaches kids from a young age that appearance is everything.

• One's that voted "none" are likely candidates.

• Most likely yes, unfortunately.
    Not much we can do about it.

If someone post inappropriate stuff
    in the comment section, you can however
    report it.

• I think maybe. They won't get any satisfaction, though. Anyone with those tendencies will undoubtedly know of better places to look. This GAG site, I'm sure, would be too tame for them.

It's a sad old world!

• Hmmm why do you care jelly for not getting attention

• Considering you have to be 13 years old to join this site and that virtually all people have hit puberty already by that age, there can not be any pedophile here per definitionem.
    But let me guess, you're American, therefore I can not expect you to be intelligent enough to even partially understand that.

• If you pursue an underage girl your a peado and a sexual predator think on that if you dont want to end up on a sexual offense register.

• "pAedo" she speaks queen's English. Duh.

• Yeah dude this is the internet we're talking about. I'm sure there are creeps, peado's and all kinds of shady characters on here. Not to mention a lot of fakes who just like attention.

• Define "peeving"...

• *face palm*

• I voted A for obvious reasons.

www.newsmania.com/.../chris-hansen.jpg

• I'd say there would definitely be a few but I don't know about many.

• I'm sure they're are.
    Report them if they are being inappropriate.

• Probably, but don't forget about the female pedophiles

• I don't even click the question if the asker is underage. Not only in this section but on the whole website. Those pedophiles probably have other ways to perv, I don't think they would bother with this site.

• I see it a lot and it's not right.

What Girls Said 5

• Of course there is. It's the internet and underage girls are begging for attention and want praise. That's just setting the stage for pervos. Granted, by no means are the majority of the guys in that category, so I believe.

• Are there many paedophiles and creepy girls perving on underage guys? This question should also be considered. You want equality would presume but your sexist too? It's unfair to assume it's just guys anyone is capable of doing so behind a screen.

• There are some some but most are decent. You can flag anyone who's being inappropriate.

• Yeah there's plenty but they do this at their own risk

• I don't know, maybe.