Guys, how do I look?

You can see the pic in my avatar.

Since I'm not the most outgoing and most self confident person, I'm just curious to find out how I'm perceived by guys. If you don't like what you see try not to be too harsh please.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop lying you know you are lol.

Your a bomb shell. You have stunning eyes. and I like your hair.
    Also your in shape which is very cool. I'm not. LOL but is cool that u are haha.

And your abs are awesome!!! They don't look like he man or some shit. I don't like girls with abs usually but your rock.

Be confident you are beautiful. It show that you really care about your self

What Guys Said 33

• I like the way you look. You have a very beautiful body shape in my opinion. 😊 You should feel very confident in yourself 😊 What's lowered your confidence?

• chillin bro

• I think you look veru attractive

• I see you as a beautiful woman. Looking confident.

• If your not catfishing which I am pretty sure you are cause you always choose a similar avatar name and you were that blonde girl with the freckles than I'd say you look good

• Very beautiful eyes, Nice nose, great body... But there's something about your mouth that's a little unflattering. Or maybe it's because of the black points? The nose to mouth lines? I don't know but you are still a good looking girl. 8,5/10

• You got curvves you sunny day dream

• *gasp* your gorgeous! 😧

• "If you don't like what you see try not to be too harsh please." Ok, I'll try not to.

• Looking good

• Put simply, your looks are not going to be an issue.

• You look great

• You look very cute! :) beautiful, like you take care of yourself. Not sure why the low confidence.

• Well tbh ever since my boyfriend broke up with me I have felt very insecure about my appearance. But thank you for your opinion :-)

• Aw, sorry you had to go through with that! Breakups hurt but there is nothing to be insecure about, you're gorgeous! :)

• think your kinda cute

• your ok. a 6. for some reason i imagine you having a great ass though O. o

• U look like a very beautiful person, with a hot hourglass body, long hair and cute eyes!

• You look like drop dead gorgeous types.

• You look great nicely turned out and quite pretty

• Du hast eine tolle Figur, ein hübsches Gesicht und wirklich schöne Augen.

• yo look Beautiful

• You look quite beautiful.

• you look beautiful

• I think you're cute!

• You look stunning, a very very very beautiful lady :)

• You look with your eyes.

• Dreamgirl👍👍

• you are gorgeous

• beautiful heart

• LOOKS HOT BUT YOU SHOULD GET RİD OF THAT BELLY

• You kidding? That body of yours is perfect and your face is lovely! Most of us are looking for someone with your looks

• More from Guys
    3