Is being small a turnoff?

I know a lot of guys like their girlfriend to be shorter than them but I'm literally 5'0 and 85 lbs, I have never actually weighed 100lbs in my life. I'm only supposed to grow to be 5'4, if that, and I'm not supposed to reach more than 130lbs. Is being too small a turn off? (P. S. I'm bi, so I'd like to hear for both genders)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You will attract the men who like small girls (and women), it's just about preference, we'd be lying if we said we didn't have any. I think being small can have many benefits, you're easy to toss around (playfully), I personally like be carried (not in public) but you get what I mean haha.

What Guys Said 14

• Guys would prefer shorter girls than them. And noo its not a turn off. I'm only 5'4, guys like me would kill for girls like your height

• You're 13 for god's sake, stop thinking about what's attractive to men and live out your childhood. It's not like you can do anything about your height anyway.

• Being small is a turn-on for a lot of people. And 5-4 is not all that small for a woman. Stop worrying.

• I consider small a turn-off. I prefer women full-sized. And by that, I don't mean 5'4" and 110 lbs; I mean 5'10", 170lbs, and broad shoulders.

• You're still young, you'll grow.

• That's what most guys go for lol

• No it is not

• WOW!!! Your 13 how the hell are you bi? no dont worry you'll fall right into the normal category when you get older

• I think most any man or woman would like you and have no problem with that.

• no i wouldn't say being small is a turn off, Everyone has someone that loves them :)

• I think the majority of men like short girls.

• at your age, theyre all small... dont worry

• Sounds perfect but you are only 13... enjoy it while you can cause it probably won't last

• You're 13, you're supposed to be small.

• I'm aware, but I'm underweight and I've always been smaller than everyone else, that's why I'm asking

• I'm saying your body has barely begun to develop so you have plenty of time to gain weight and height.
      5'4 is average so you'd still be considered normal.

What Girls Said 2

• Not to me. I'm 5' and 119lbs I'm an "exotic dancer" and make quite a bit of money. Guys tend to love my hight.

• They would find you adorable