Do woman really find the dad bod attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate the term "Dad bod". I think it's creepy.

But I do prefer that type of body to a total ripped set of abs and pecs, yes. Not only is that body type more comfortable for cuddling with, but I also feel less self-conscious when I am with a man whose body is soft like mine. No matter how much I work out, I will never had flat abs - my body just won't do that - so in the past when I have been with guys who were super ripped, it made me feel very self-conscious.. I'd rather be with someone whose body is about same level fitness as mine.

• A rock hard body is better for girls to cuddle with and you know it!

• Nah bro... I've been with rock hard chiseled dudes and I've been with "average" bod dudes and I'll take the latter over the former any day.

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically no girl does.

What Girls Said 14

• Meh, me personally.. not really.

• no... no I don't!

• It's not attractive. It's just the safe choice

• Safe choice? How's that?

• He's not super hot so he won't be as likely to cheat or be tempted by other women throwing themselves at him

• Yeah I do. Takes the pressure off of me to always be perfect all the time and it makes me think he's a laid back guy I can just sit around comfortably with I dono how to explain it. I don't normally date hot guys with six packs who are rich etc etc because they expect too much and are too high maintenance the dad bod is exactly the opposite that's why I like it.

• I find it attractive, I don't like stick-thin skinny guys. No offense to those who are, but I personally don't see it as very manly (even though I know that doesn't make sense, but oh well).

• I'm also southern, and most girls I know don't mind the dad bod, but I think that's just part of the culture and our frying/cooking skills.

• A minority

• Yes, I do. I prefer a man with some meat on his bones. Something to cuddle.

• Not at all really. I mean if I like the guy I can learn to like the body, but at a glance, no.

• Nope, not into it.

• Nope filler

• I don't know about other girls, but I certainly do not.

• So I've read all the other comments and I must be the only one who finds the dad body attractive. Seeing a guy with ripped abs isn't my type. Id rather date a guy with a little fat

• Hell no. Whoever thinks that such abomination is attractive deserves to have acid spilled all over their face.

• It depends on the guy, honestly. Some guys pull it off really well and it looks attractive on them. Personally if their face looks good with their body and they're not unhealthy, then they can be attractive

What Guys Said 4

• There's a very small minority of girls who do. The rest just settle for the dad bod for personal reasons. One being they feel they're only worth as good as their body looks and that's their own fault. So they settle for a guy they feel more "attractive" then because they think it gives them more "control" in the relationship.

• If girls think the guy won't cheat on them because they aren't super attractive think again...

• My brother married a slender, attractive, educated woman while he had a dad bod.

• Nope girls like a chiseled body.