I feel so fat I wanna cry, why do women have to be thin and perfect these days?

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally people would be telling you to cheer up but their initial response seems to be 'No f***ing way is she fat' which should tell you how much people here believe there is nothing wrong with you. Your opinion of yourself is so low it's actually shocking rather than sad (which is the response these questions usually get).

Fwiw, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You seem to be a perfectly normally size for a girl your age and if anyone calls you fat, they desperately need one of 3 things:

1. An eye test and then glasses,
    2. A kick up the backside
    3. or a dictionary to see what fat actually means.
    And then a kick up the backside.

There is nothing wrong with your weight but I think you really do need to work on your self esteem. Whether you are doing this for attention (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt) or you are so self conscious that you actually believe this about yourself, you need to improve your self esteem.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you're fat.. Then I need to go on a very serious diet. smh

What Guys Said 42

• Just... ugh... Shut up.

• You're trolling, right?
    Error 404: Fat not found.
    And skinny is definitely not perfect.

• They don't have to. Only chances increase some guy will be in mad love with their body then. If that's so important to you, work for it.

I'm one of the few who never sugarcoats stuff and is honest in all rate-me questions. And you're not fat, and you're really cute. Not toned or anything, but a nice normal body.

• You're no where near fat, if people have told you that you are don't listen to them as they're wrong.

• this is 2 months old, im gonna assume you're all better now :P

• you're just looking for attention.

you obviously are the perfect balance of skinny and thick. just right.

you look like you work out too. def wanting some edification through disingenuous humility.

having said that, i love your body so stoppppp

• The real question is: why are the "thin and perfect" women calling themselves fat?

• your not fat, you have a good looking body. you feel fat from the inside because you compare yourself to other women, there is plenty of women we dont compare themselves to others

• They don't, you're inventing a standard of beauty for yourself. Based on current trends women are actually expected to be a bit thicker.

• ehm... no women are expected to have huge boobs and asses and be super skinny everywhere else, which I assume is what she is complaining about

• Hey!! You're not fat!! So don't cry. My sis is right, you are stunning even though the pic is not of the best quality. Yup, you're a 10 alright!

• You look very slim nothing to worry about

• Hush hush.
    There are actual fat people in this world.

• Omg you have a gorgeous body. I'm sure a lot of guys would say the same thing. :)

• But you're not even fat..

• I'm chubby at the least

• Fat is not the first thing that jumps to mind when I see you. You seem fine to me.

• really? you are soo fat that you wanna cry?
    oh come on girl... you being waaaayyyayyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooooo hard on yourself without ANNNNYYY reason... you are PERFECT... stop useless thinking.
    i am super hairy guy , thick fur grwoing from every pore of my body , go figure this. ugh.

• No one is perfect. End of discussion. Cookie gone!

• Hahaha

• Sweets are great

• I know 😉🙊😂 irresistible XD...

• seriously, ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME?

• The mind of a female is the scariest shit ever created I swear.

• Stomach is too fat, thick legs

• You can change the way you feel by getting some good eye glasses

• You're not fat at all, you look healthy

• Don't cry seriously. You're curvy at the most not even close to fat. Also you seem to have a pretty nice rack on you. Seriously you're gorgeous.

• Your perfect. Lol hush

• ... ... ... ...

• you are not fat so stop it!!! you have a lovely body and should be proud of it

• They don't. But healthy has it's advantages.

• you look pretty good yourself kind hot

• Obvious troll is obvious

• Do you have bdd or something or are you an attention whore

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 28

• You're definitely not fat, you should be your main motivation. If you want to improve yourself all you have to do is put effort, it's very simple to make yourself feel more positive, clean up your eating habits drink water, make yourself feel pretty and positive thoughts xx

• Dude, if you're fat, I'm obese.
    Girl, don't even bother worrying about your weight or size. These are just freakin' stupid-ass numbers! Numbers are fictional, not FACTional! And you're NOT fat! Do you think that a bony-looking girl is attractive? No! N-O! A girl with a full butt, thick thighs and boobs is! Looking like a skeleton won't make you look like a model. Models are walking skeletons. End of the story.

• You aren't fat, don't worry! ☺
    I understand what you say, is expected from us to look perfect to attract a "mate", but this is all made by media to buy their products. You don't have to look perfect to find a guy (or a girl) who will like you for you. ☺

• Hey! Whoa! No way are you fat! I know in a skinny UK 8-10, but you look pretty darned good! I bet with a better photo, @dogbert444 would agree with me.

• girl you look fine.. you don't have to be skinny to be pretty, you don't have to be 90 pounds to be beautiful! your beautiful the way you r!

• Omg are you serious... honey... sweetheart YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BODY YOU ARE NOT FAT AT ALL

• Gain 30 or more pounds and then maybe you can call yourself fat. If all you want is people to tell you how normal you are then you got it sister. Being thin and perfect isn't realistic, being healthy and happy is. I would shoot for that goal. :-)

• I can't even.

• Girls like you.. I just.. I can't even... (facepalm)

• Honey, I completely understand you, but if you think you're too fat to fit the social norm now, YOU SHOULD SEE ME. It sucks, why can't we go back to where being fat and pale means we're wealthy and beautiful?

• What? Your so thin and beautiful!! You are NOT fat!!!

• 0|0
  • Is that a joke? Girl I have curves and I love my self. Learn to love yourself

• That's not even fat. Sheesh.

• Is that a bad joke?

• you look very nice!!! is this my "awesome" buddy? ;)

• Oh my gosh.. You aren't even fat?

• Well you're not even fat so...

• Omg wtf... ughhhh

• They don't. But you are skinny as hell already, so I don't see the point in dwelling about it.

• You are not fat, AT ALL!!!

• ...
    Filler

• You're not fat stfu.

• You are not fat! Maybe toning up a bit iif you really want.

• I've seen this picture before. Try again.

• dont do this.. you're so young.. in 2-4 years you're going to think back and realise how stupid and blind you were.. just chill... you're a child.. you should be trading pokemon cards not worring about your body

• I'm 16

• like i said.. you're a child...

• Ohk.. If u think ur fat!.. Something is wrong with you!

• Attention whoring much lol. Anyhow I will enjoy my fat body, since I thought I was normal size but according to you I just be fat. But I will keep my big tits and ass and small waist even if I'm not perfect and men enjoy it too. No complaining here