How is it fair that there are such beautiful people in the world and I look like a patato?

It's a serious question, if you wanna bitch go somewhere where someone cares

Most Helpful Guy

• What "beautiful" people? You mean beautiful people like you and your friends, family, everyone, etc. Don't don't drink the Kool aid that mass mainstream advertising media and social media is serving that is meant to brainwash people to come out of their pockets mostly, and to make you believe some groups of people are better/worse than others. (Take your pick of group types). Use your own brain and think outside theft box. Try to in program all your ore programming. There are no physically beautiful or ugly people really. Just socially constructed groups based on what advertisers tell us/fool us into believing. You're just as beautiful, or ugly, as the next person in true reality. Or who determines who goes into each social construct? You look fine. And if you had millions you could do what the rich do abc make yourself look like them too.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're very pretty. But you hate yourself... Hmm

What Guys Said 18

• How come my sis keeps finding such lovely ladies? I must be seriously missing out!! You have one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen on GAG! Such lovely eyes, too. You really are one happy looking, perfect lady.

• If it's a serious question, because of probability and genetics.

If it's a pathetic attempt to get an ego boost, then only thing I can say is you'll change tons 16->21 and probably be gorgeous.

• People ceep saying that it's hard to believe

• Can't help you with that. Try harder or post random stuff on GAG in hope for compliments.

• Actually, you look really pretty

• Don't worry about other people - It is how you feel about yourself and you look well

• Like a potato? You look good, love that smile

• And... What is wrong with your looks, may I ask?
    Do you think you're ugly?

• Wut? You're very pretty :)

• Life is never fair and never will be. There's no cosmic master controlling everything and making sure everybody has an equal opportunity. Just be grateful you aren't starving in some third world country.

• If it means anything, i don't think you resemble a potato at all 😁

• 1-Thick hair (And a good hairstyle ofc)
    2-Clear skin
    3-White teeth
    4-Attractive body
    5-Skin tone
    Nothing else. Focus on these points and i am sure u will look good. The rest just depends on others' preferences.

• Nobody said life had to be fair.

• lol. potato. if i could photoshop a potato to your head i so would right now rofl.

• Very pretty. You can be my girlfriend any time you want... lol

• You look fine, stop worrying.

• You're sexy. Potatoes are made because of genetics #HAILSATAN

• Good eyess :)

• If you're a potato, then I'm a pile of cow dung. Cause you look pretty to me.

• Okay, girls who call themselves ugly are usually really pretty and just fishing for compliments to boost their ego. But this time, for the scientific purpose of researching the attractiveness of potatos, I'll assume you really do look like a potato. By the way, if you think we need that picture as an example of how a beautiful person looks (she really is attractive, but that's not the point here), why don't you also give us an example picture of a potato, just in case someone doesn't know what a potato looks like? Alright, see, potatos are really beautiful on the inside. You can make fries out of them. Or crisps. Or vodka. What can you do with beautiful people? Nothing, except looking at them until they get ugly.

What Girls Said 10

• A potato? (Not sure if you're serious) or just taking the piss, however I think you look lovely! We often don't see our true beauty like everyone else does, trust me you're amazing! x

• Jeez!! Where's @dogbert444! He would rate you a real perfect 10! His favourite attribute of any lady is a broad smile. He loves sparkling eyes, too!!

• Pfffft if you call that looking like a potato, I must look like a pile of crap. Haha I feel ya, though.

• You are pretty, girl. :)

• You're a cute potato.

• Ur really pretty... u look like you pose for playboy

• lol playboy. isn't playboy where women sell their souls to get their foot in the door? hahah

• Lol no its when attractive women (at least in old pervert Hugh henfers eyes) pose for you know what to get money between 25000 and 100000
      Based on status

• You look very pretty to me. 😊

• But you're very cute ! :)

• If you really thought you looked like a potato you wouldn't have posted a pic of yourself.

• Don't be so defensive without a due cause. For the record you look like a cute potato