Does this girl look Hot? My boyfriend thinks so even thou she looks like every other girl?

Well he's never Said it to me but I thought he was exaggerating a little. She's both of our freinds but I feel like there's something going on between the two of them maybe light flirting and it's got me insecure sadly. It's not the type of flirting that is overt it's the type where if you were to point it out you'd look stupid because it's things like (Staring at eachother or compliments or whatever). So I haven't said anything.

My issue is that in my opinion she's average no disrespect to her but I feel like what does that say about me... Im curious am I being harsh or what it's one thing your boyfriend commenting on angelina jolie calling her hot because id understand but when it's someone that looks like a everyday person it hurts more I guess. Im intrested to know what your opinion of her is? And how to stop her advances on him? I only ask this because during yesterdays party they were spending a lot of time speaking in the corner of the room. I feel down about it but im not sure if she's doing it intentionally. Here's a pic of my freind... (One on the far left). I know it's the not the clearest but it's her best pic I think.
Does this girl look Hot? My boyfriend thinks so even thou she looks like every other girl??

Most Helpful Guy

• as respect to her age i think she looks good, so do those others girls but thats not the point. I think you are being a bit insecure. and there is nothing wrong with it but that insecurity can either make or break you. Show them that he is your man, yes maybe she knows but if you just spend time with him during social gatherings were she is at as well, it gets a point across. second, would he be with you if you weren't attractive to him. but in respect to yourself, if you see some red flags, don't ignore them. If you get a feeling that he is cheating on you, it might be, but you could also be wrong. Just keep an eye open but don't get paranoid. Decisions based on assumptions are the worst decisions. I had a girlfriend, and we went to a big live show, with all sorts of populair bands, linkin park, arctic monkeys etc... She completely ignored me during those 3 days, she had no eye for me , only for this guy who joined our mutual group. I didn't even belong to her group anymore, she ignored me most of the time and i walked behind them. I felt left out. What i should have done, was to walk away and have fun on my own. instead i became a petathic individual following her ass, being a knight in armor simply because i saw it as my duty to keep her safe. well princesses deserve a knight in shining armor, not self centered bitches. anyway, just show this girl that he is your man, kiss him, make yourself deserable and if he pays more attention to her, then maybe decide to start talking to some other guys as well. what he can do, u can do as well and most important. you are a beautifull in each and every way, love yourself first then others. by the way remove this picture, i would be pretty pissed off if someone posted pics on me on some random forum without my permission or knowledge. just saying !

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you know she looks ridiculous standing with her legs spread like she's trying to pop a squat 😂 well if she looks average and he says she's hot and they speak a lot privately maybe there's something more going on... it could very well be a ploy on her part too. Do you ever mention what a great boyfriend you have or is she a known slore? Bc girls who act shamelessly also tend to have no boundaries even when it comes to their own friends man. If any of this is true I would question that friendship... and be ready to dump them both if you find anything suspicious or catch them flirting. Sorry you're going through this you wouldn't be the first (happened to me as well) and tbh you're better off. But hope it's not true and try not trusting her as much, something seems off w your friend...

What Guys Said 39

• They all look retarded.

Far left looks like she's about to take a shit
    Near left looks like she has downs syndrome
    Near right is trying too hard
    Far right looks like she's trying to smell the air and hump near right.

They all try hard too look cute/silly/hot/whatever and fail miserably.

• Y'all look very young.

• They are all hot. They look better than Angelina Jolie to me.
    They do have an underage vibe though. I feel like the giggling must have been strong when the picture was taken. I can understand why your boyfriend finds her attractive. I don't think he's thinking about cheating on you, but I think you are right to be afraid because it might very well lead to that. You might want to keep them apart. I know you don't want to be seen as being jealous, but sometimes, you have to help yourself a bit..

• I think she is cute, but not enough to say hot. In my opinion, it'd be a bit above average. So if I had to pick attractive/non-attractive I'd say attractive but not like a "can't-stop-staring" level.

• They all look like they're 14...

• Yes, she is, those legs are great. The other two in the middle are hot too.
    How to stop them? You can tell him it bothers you cause you feel something may happen. But you should trust him.

• yeah she's hot. everyday people can be hot too, not just celebrities. you honestly sound kind of dumb and childish... so i wouldn't blame your boyfriend for looking elsewhere.

• Well to be "average" and "looks like every other girl", she sure stands out among the four girls in the pic with the other 3 looking pretty much the same to me... like any other girls. She's darker and far more sultry and exotic looking in my opinion. I easily chose her over any of the other girls in the pic.

• She is so lovely! Amazing! I think she's the best of the four. Probably not what you want to hear, but she has the looks that I'd seriously go for. But I'm just one average guy with his own opinion!

• She looks about 16 - She is pretty

• Nice cute face and toned legs. She's pretty but I wouldn't go head over heels for her the one in te middle and the one drinking from the straw are more my type.

• The girl in the white looks like she's about to take a dump. Quite pretty though and the other two are quite pretty too...

• When I see pics like this

All I can think of is the constant yapping about nothing.

• she's pretty damned cute

• all but the blonde are attractive. i'm sorry if you are the blonde.

• That red party cup... hhhhhnnnnnnnnnngggg

• Which one are you talking about? They're all pretty.

• The one in pure white holding the pink jug right?

• She looks exotic, guys like exotic.

• Yes but y'all needs come down to Texas so y'all can make a lot of boys jealous

• Meh. I like the girl second from the right better.

• Honestly I think she is the best looking one in that group. Pretty face, nice legs...

• She's not my type but guys have different tastes you know

• lol 5/10 or less

• They all look pretty good. But they not my type...

• shid she a 5 compared to the 2 in the middle

• They stink of sperm and beer.

• I don't think she's gorgeous

• She got some ugly ass feet but I'm digging her high cheekbones I got them too

• Yes, she's hot from that pic. Looks like Tanner Mayes a little.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 13

• She's cute to me. What's hot to him could be different thant what's hot to you. And many types can be equally attractive.

Personally, I don't see what the issue is. I'm pretty open, maybe that's why. I flirt with people. I talk to exes. Neither of those mean I'm going to cheat. I'll flirt with a stranger whom I'm sure I'll never meet again of it seems fun. Sometimes I'll do it purely to boost some shy person's ego.

My suggestion for you, however, would be to show more affection and attention to your guy in front of her. Don't even give them much time together. Now when I say that, that doesn't mean tell him what he can and can't do. It means, entice him so bad that all he wants is to interact with you. (Or at least what he mostly wants)

• Hmmm.. Looks like she shares the same taste in shoes as the girl standing beside her! :)

• Doesn't look hot or pretty to me tbh

• Your friend is the blonde? I find her to be average. I don't think it's the same as thinking that Angelina Jolie is hot since your boyfriend indirectly flirts with this girl, it's an interaction, thinking a celebrity is hot, is not. I don't know if he has feelings for her or not, but I do understand your insecurity since I used to be in your place. This one girl would constantly talk to my ex and would obviously show her admiration towards him, nothing came out of it though.

• Wait I'm dumb, I'm looking at the right. Yea she's attractive, I understand..

• I don't think she very pretty either. Definitely average. You're much prettier. It is funny that the guys think she is hot, and the girls think she is average.

• Maybe they see something diffrent
      Lol I was wondering the same thing.

• Yeah, I am not sure what they're seeing. I took a second look and she is still not the prettiest!

• its the way she carries herself she looks like a very confident, flirty, hintingly (i know not a word) snobbish person. If it makes you uncomfortable try talking to him about it, and do it sooner rather than later

• She's SOOOOOOO average!

• You're a hell of a lot prettier.

• And if all these guys are saying she's cute, the rest of us girls must all look like supermodels. That's it ladies, insecurities are a waste of time.

• Her face is okay. The two in the middle look the best.

• I would be jelly too...
    But u seem prettier

• She's definitely nothing special.

• How old is she? Just curious , but to be honest I don't think she's anything above average.. I'm not a lesbian but I have a good look at girls a lot. And I don't think I'd look twice at her, maybe even not at all. If it bothers you, just have a talk with him. If he respects you then he'll understand:)

• Lmao. This has got to be a joke. She isn't even a 6. She looks ugly and under developed. I'm sorry but I have to be honest. The chick doing the kissey face is adorable tho.

• Not at all.