Girls, Am I attractive or Ugly, what ever you think just answer honestly, will you?

I won't feel any bad even if comment says ugly, i just want honest answer from y'all, just to know that i stañd my chance of a genuine relationship with a real women or not if she got to judge me by my face.

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I mean, I think you're average and thats fine, average is average! Not like you're going to be an abercrombie model :P Just out of my age range ofc, i'm not attracted to you bc you're much older than me.
    I'm attracted to guys my age. But maybe if I was your age, I mean looks aren't that big of a deal when it comes to a guy I like.

• I agree with most of the comments here you are not ugly you are average. Be more confident about yourself as there are plenty of single nice, women out there. There are women out there that will give an average looking guy a chance if you are a decent person. So don't give hope! But work on being more confident. A man that has low confidence in his self is unattractive so relax and believe more in yourself.

• Yeah i lack confidence dont know how to built it up i got insecurities, thanks for comment friend

• You look decent to me. I don't expect guys to be super models. As long as they are presentable, conservative and nice - they are good in my book.

• you're not ugly. kinda average.

• You are not ugly it's just your hair you should shave it all off.