Ever smoke up and your face gets too relaxed while you're looking in the mirror and you think "god thats ugly"?

weed makes you ugly for a while.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I looked in the mirror when drunk and thought you look in bits.

What Girls Said 2

• When I was drunk for the first time, I sat in front of my mirror and thought to myself "why didn't I realize before that I'm as ugly as horse crap?" Then I burst out laughing, because well... I don't give flying fuck👌

• Becsuse half oriental and half white people look very similar to u lol. I know cause I've been aruns a lot of them. Lots of Asians marry white pll and vice versa in North America. I got thick big juicy lips like u too lmao

• not exactly that. but i was "stuck" one time because of another substance. and the face i had was so friggin hideous! haha! but i couldn't help it.

What Guys Said 4

• Meh, your attractiveness always decreases for a little bit when you're not completely sober... I think pot just makes you really self conscious and you think into things way too much sometimes.

• No, when I'm high or drunk I feel 10x hotter.

• Drop LSD and look in the mirror... That's interesting.

• Eh, I don't need any of that shit. I'm ugly enough as it is.