Guys, (sorry ladies, I want the scoop)-Why do I feel like single men my own age (25-26) do not find me attractive?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about that, that question mark on your head looks quite sexy.

What Guys Said 19

• That's a touch vague on what you've given us to go on...

• Most young women are self conscious about their appearance and often wonder if others find them attractive or unattractive. It's normal. You just have to understand that beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Some will find you appealing to the eye and others won't. Nothing to worry about. If there is something about yourself you don't like you have the power to work on it. Don't let it bother you too much.

• There is no pic

• Can we see a picture? Might be easier to give you some honest critique

• I don't know, but I felt the same at your age. Now I look at myself and think "wow, I was really cute". So it could just be all in your imagination. Do you at least look like you want attention from men, or are you hiding in unattractive clothes?

• I'm in that age group but there is no picture to determine if I think you are attractive

• maybe your not attractive? show us a pic of yourself?

• im not sure what to tell you, tell me a bit about yourself.

• Well show us a pic then...

• and how suppose to answer that while I don't know anything about you and there is no photos?

• Well are you attractive? Start there

• so date younger or older guys, they'll be more fun anyways

• because you aren't 20 anymore

• No 20 years old :)

• I don't see a picture

• I don't think they don't find you attractive, the thing is we usually search for younger girls.

• Maybe because they dont approach you?

• Maybe you aren't attractive enough for them.

• Because girls are most attractive at 16-24. The guy's age is irrelevant to this fact.