Has anyone ever done a tbh+rate on you?

Just for fun...
If u were wondering A guy said I had thick Ass magnifiers (glasses) and that a bullet must have gone through my cheek-I have two dimples IMAo. My rate was 8.6

• my rate was 0-4😓
  • Mine was 4-6😉
  • Mine was 6-8 😎
  • Mine was 8-10😈

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound good I never heard of that rating system before

• It's mainly a Instagram thing. They have a date or pass too but he didn't do that on me bc he doesn't know me that well and I'm younger thanhim

Most Helpful Girl

• Never bad that.. no. Hahah

• Typo.. I can't understand u

What Guys Said 4

• Honesly the tbh I usually get is just like "you're a great artist (i like to draw) and you seem cool!" Or something similar lol 😁
    My rate was 7 (although I'm not sure if most girls would consider me a 7, lol)
    What's kind of compliments do you like to recieve on instagram? (I'm kinda bad at complimenting girls..)

• ugh thats terrible. you shouldn't be proud of the boxes these fuckboys put you in. rating is so stupid. i dont do it.

• I Agree. I didn't ask to be rated, my friend asked her friend (who I never met)

• Not that I'm aware of.
    never hared of it.

• id love to see you

• Nah.. It's no about me. I was asking a question to everyone else

What Girls Said 0