Which of these dogs looks best with a girl?

A:
Which of these dogs looks best with a girl?
B:

C :

D :

E:

• white gsd
    17% (8)13% (5)15% (13)Vote
  • gsd
    13% (6)13% (5)13% (11)Vote
  • golden retriever
    17% (8)18% (7)18% (15)Vote
  • huskey
    21% (10)37% (14)28% (24)Vote
  • yorkie
    32% (15)19% (7)26% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything but a yorkie, except if she's using it as bait to fish for a real dog.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm biased perhaps haha, but I think girls look best with a large and strong dog because it suggests she has the strength to train something that is stronger than her. I voted for the shepherd, although a golden retriever would be good, too. That would show off her loving and playful side.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Huskey. Because it's a fucking Huskey.

Though you really shouldn't be taking a dog because how you look with it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't buy a dog just because of how it looks, different breeds have such different personalities. I'm not 100% sure but I think huskies need to be walked like 50000000000 times a day.

2|3
    0|0
    • Yea dont worry I already did my research I would never take on a responsibility like that just for looks:)

• Glad to hear my dear, and dog A or D are the best I think. They'd be active and friendly which is all you really need in a doge.

• 1|0
    0|0
  • I voted D, but I think a better one would be a border collie. I'm biased, cos we had a border collie, Meg, for 6 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the german shepherd

0|0
    0|0
  • I ****ing hate little dogs but I love large dogs. Little dogs are kind of a deal breaker for me. I just could not live with a small dog. Big dog or no dice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get a dog you like, don't worry about with one "looks cute".

Also get one that goes with your climate. Don't get a husky knowing damn well you live in a hot ass area.

0|0
    0|0
  • This one:

Yes, there is no picture here intentionally. I like dogs, but I don't want to own one. They're a pain in the ass to take care of.

0|0
    0|0
  • All except email that's an old persons dog

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont recomend the yorkie unless your extremly patient the other are all fine choices

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs aren't fashion items. I would think more of her if she had a golden retriever rather than some designer dog though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I know I don't want anyone to think that, I've wanted a dog for a while and I did my research on all these breeds and I was just curious what you guys thought 😊

• Golden retrievers are smart warm hearted easy going dogs. Many German Shepherds have temperament issues because their owners don't want to be the Alpha dog which leads to an agressive asshole of a dog for the general public. They need a lot of structure and control. It's more of a serious dog... They're smart though. Most small dogs are insecure annoying little bastards, yorkie is not the acceptation to the rule.

• I like huskeys even though i've never had one

0|0
    0|0
  • Huskey - - -

0|0
    0|0
  • D good dog

0|0
    0|0
  • All but e🐕🐕🐕

0|0
    0|0
  • GSD is the best!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless her dog is particularly mean spirited, I don't care at all. I've always liked labs, German shepherds, or beagles if I were to have a dog myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter. Dogs aren't fashion accessories.

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• My answer is about which dog I think looks best:
    gI think the white german shepherd is gorgeous. I'm so sick of the husky obsession. I've had one before, yes-they have blue eyes, yes-they are very vocal, let's move on.

Ok, rant over.

I think the white german shepherd is a great looking dog and it has long legs like a sighthound.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer big dogs.. and I absolutely love all the first four.. I cannot chose I love them.. 😍💞💓💛💜🐕🐶

0|0
    0|0
  • i do not like small dogs
    voted for golden retriever

0|2
    0|0
  • I like both German Shepherd and Golden retrievers! But if I had to choose one, I would choose Golden retriever!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • The first dog is MAJESTIC looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pit bull B)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's between the golden retriever and the yorkie but I usually see yorkie dogs with girls. I don't have a dog though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look great!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them can look good with a girl 👧😍❤🌹

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cats so choosing yorkie bc its small

0|0
    0|1
  • Nice that you're treating a living creature like an accessory.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg they're all so perfect, my hurt crashed when i had to vote🙈💕

0|0
    0|0
  • Awww they're so cute! Get all of them! I'm allergic goddammit! 😒 I can look but I can't touch 😞

0|0
    0|0