So I have a question about my looks?

i have lived all my life being told and now firmly convinced that i look boyish/masculine.. i m 5'6'' and always was a tom boy.. try to be feminine... i feel sad coz i think i am not pretty and rather boyish and my friends dont tell me the truth.. .. .. can you guys be honest and tell me if i am bad looking or just plain or something else.. and i dont want you to pity me and give good remarks.. pls i need honesty.. appreciated.. what do you think of my looks? am i feminine? attractive or average? how would u rate me? i have tried to put my best picture.. is there someone i look like (personality and face wise) so i understand what kind of category i fall under.. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been a tomboy all my life and I love it! When I was younger I kinda had the same problems though. Every one keept telling me I acted like a guy or I kinda look like one so that made me super insecure. I started thinking I was an ugly girl so I started acting more like a boy, shit it got so bad to where I cut off all my hair! I don't know what made me stop caring what others had to say about my tomboy-ish ways. You have find your own since of style and role with it. Also looks don't mean much if you don't have the personality or confidence to go with it.

What Guys Said 9

• There is no pic

• well even if there was a pic id just say the important part. there are a lot of different types of women and i personally am open to them all. i think feminine girls are indeed attractive but i also like tomboyish girls. im skinny and like to dress a little androgynously as well. like i dress conventionally male just a little more flamboyant. I've also got a scarf and a bracelet from the womens section but honestly nobody can tell the difference.

• As far as cats go you look alright, to be honest I can't tell cat gender anyway...

• Can't see a pic! I'm sure I've spoken to you before. I'm sure your username is familiar.

• Damn, missed it again! But from what I can see, you are a stunning lady. You don't have to be feminine to be attractive. A tom-boy can be more sexy that a pink princess!! But I think your issue is purely in your mind. You have, as you say, convinced yourself you are boyish. It is quite possible for you to turn this round the other way.

• First of all be yourself. if you want to be a tomboy go for it. If this isn't you but you act/dress like a boy, then thats easy to change. Start with your appearance first. Get some girly things but im not talking pig tails and over pinking. Start with a modern women look and realize how you act. Does your vocabulary consist of "bro, dude, ya man" if so simply get rid of that and act a bit more respectful. You got this

• but did u see my picture? i meant my looks.. do i look boyish my features?

• Boys like cute feminine faces. If you have one, boys will like you, even if you have small, skinny body, someone will find you beautifull, you just have to socialize more.

• Can't really tell you without a pic

• Can i see what you look like there's no pic

• Why do you think your friends do not speak the truth?

• they feel sorry for me.. esp the guys and the girls say ya i look boyish not feminine.. and i dont get guys asking me out..

• Being boyish isn't always a bad thing, though

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're pretty.