Girls, Hi girls, I need an extreme makeover. Can anyone suggest what I can do or change?

Girls, Hi girls, i need an extreme makeover. Can anyone suggest what i can do or change?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm.. Honestly you don't need to much done.
    You could lose a little bit of weight, maybe 10-15 pounds, nothing drastic really.
    You could do strength training to build some muscle.
    No polos-( Most girls hate polos with a burning passion.)
    A new haircut would be something you might opt for, I would say shorter on the side and just SLIGHTLY longer on the top, but please don't dye your hair unless you want to.

And... that's all the help I can honestly give. Oh, and don't worry about the weight thing really. In all honesty just limit your calories to 1800-2200 for 3 months and you will drop it in no time.

What Girls Said 9

• I think you'd look great in white tops or light blue tops. Maybe even a new hair cut, one with a trim on the sides while keeping the top a little longer.

• For starters, get your hand out of your pocket because you look like a public masturbator.

• No polos. I hate polos with a PASSION.

• I like your house.

• Maybe workout at the gym and you can get a new hairstyle if you want :)

• Just workout and dress nice

• Get a new haircut.. Maybe Harvey spectre style.. And wear formals.. Other than that u look fine!
    And yeah you do have a nice house!

• Lose some weight. But other then that, you're good

• Just work out a bit and you'll be fine!