Are my legs really that ugly?

Today a girl told me after I came home from the fitness center that my working out is useless because my legs are apparently so ugly that no work out would help! Do you agree or disagree with her?
Are my legs really that ugly?

• Ugly legs
  • Pretty legs
by the way I'm not fat, just my legs are! My stomach for example is apparently very skinny according to www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1596287-should-i-get-abs

Most Helpful Guy

• Your legs are not ugly. The only reason that girl said that is because she is jealous. Jealous of the fact you are working out and toning up, it probably has shown on your body and she is jealous that she does not have the drive to do it herself. She probably thinks you are more pretty than her, many girls hate other girls that are more pretty than them and get all bitchy with the girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg they're just legs and they aren't fat just because they aren't tiny. There's absolutely nothing wrong with them and there's nothing such as ugly legs unless they're scared or bruised up or something so stop worrying and if I were you I woudve told her off and insulted her with one of her imperfections.

What Guys Said 19

• What a bitch - Your legs are fine - What does she get out of saying that, the mind boggles

• She is bitter because she thinks this young lady looks better than her.

• I totally disagree, there's nothing wrong with your legs, stay confident and don't believe everything people have to say about your body, don't let their words affect you or get into your mind, some people just like to talk nonsense about others because they have nothing better to do in their lives, so are we gonna listen to them? Of course no.

• She's a fool! You've made a healthy decision to work out. Your entire body will benefit. Your legs are wonderful and you should be proud of them, as well as the work you put in at the fitness center.

• Who says they're ugly? Just because someone says they are doesn't mean they are. Believe none of gets you hear abc maybe 10% of what you see. You have nice legs. Some low self esteemed jealous ass NEEDS to pull u down in order to make themselves feel adequate.

• Your legs are fine. Whoever told you is either 1) A skinny girl with an uptight view on womens bodies or 2) someone who's jealous.

Or just a bitch in general.

• Perfectly normal legs, i'd have no problem with it, i'd approach a girl with legs like that no problem

• There's nothing wrong with your legs. As for the usual downvotes it's my experience that it's just people who will tell every user they are unattractive.

• You don't have ugly legs. Honestly looks like your calves and ankles are pretty strong too and that is a good thing!

• Thanks 😊

• Thanks for your advice /opinion 😊

• If you see her again tell her that she has ugly boobs and that one is a lot bigger than the other. That should blow her mind although it will be a very small explosion.
    You legs are fine and quite pretty as legs go

• I voted with the majority

• Girls are mean to each other, I don't see the problem with your legs. They're supposed to be thick, they're the strongest parts of your body.

• They look like normal legs

• Don't believe such comments

• Your legs look really nice and she sounds like a bitch

• Looks sexy to me ;-)

• they're fine. Stop worrying about what others say

• normal dont worry

• I disagree, your legs look fine. If i was you I would have introduced my manpaw to her bitchface.

• They are a bit oddly shaped, like X-legs. That doesn't make them ugly though..

What Girls Said 9

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with your legs - anyway, how does someone get 'ugly legs'? They're just legs?

• there is NOTHING wrong with your legs. She was jealous. Ignore her.

• fuck her bullshit! your legs are bangin! <3 just keep going... to achieve what you want.. people like her always come in the way but you just gotta slide em on to the other track and out of your way! you're perfect!! sorry for cussing.. i just hate some bitches you know.. -_-

• you have pretty legs, she is just a bioootch lol

• They look good to me! :)

• i have muscular legs n i'm a 23 yo female

• your legs are pretty compared to mine lol , and don't let people bring confidence down

• N o they're not

• Well that was bitchy of her - but yes your legs need some work.

Don't feel bad - Jessica Alba has ugly legs