Guys, if you went lingerer shopping with your girlfriend what would you go gaga over the way she looked in it or the fun you will have with her in it?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably both 😁

What Guys Said 7

• You have a typo in the title. Should be "lingerie" not lingerer. Not trying to be grammar nazi, only trying to make sure you know for future how to spell it.

Me personally, I would like how she looked in it. I like how women's clothes are made to conform to their body and lingerie really does that. However, be careful though, as it can also expose some problem spots as well. I hope this helps, even though it's me, not your boyfriend

• I like classy stuff that caters more to the imagination rather than exposes a lot of flesh

• I wouldn't go shopping with my girlfriend. She has friends to do that; I'd throw her purse if she tried to get me to hold it.

• No it's only underwear no big deal

• Personally, I don't like frilly done up lingerie. I'd rather see a girl in a midriff spaghetti strap tank top and either some sexy string bikini panties or a thong. That's it, nothing fancy

• I'd be excited about both

• Yes. Lingerie shopping is the best!