Are people you think who are physically attractive friendly?

It seems that every guy I know who I find good looking turns out to be an arrogant fool.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all!

I would say 90 percent of the time, if I find a girl very attractive (let's say an eight or nine out of ten on a "looks" scale), she is a narrow-minded, prude who acts snobby. Now, girls more on the five to seven scale are a little better but most of them are still snobby.

Most of the friendly girls I meet are either plain looking or girls I find completely unattractive. Oh well, that's life.

What Guys Said 18

• Yeah fellow good looking people always treat me good (girls and boys alike)... hell more than likely we'll usually become friends after chatting for about 10 mins ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

I'm not even worried about somebody trying to treat me bad since 1 I wouldn't put up with that shit 2 I'm cool as hell so 98% of people don't give me an attitude anyway LOL

• There are a lot of hot men and women that have terrible personalities and they generally get away with it more to. Men that think too much of themselves and also lots of super attractive females that are just bitches.

• Physical attractiveness and being self-absorbed by that characteristic is as stupid as feeling better than others because your smart. Both are gifts you happened to have in your genetic profile. You've done nothing personally to feel better than someone based on physical looks than you do based on any other trait you are born with.

That being said, people tend to be more attracted to attractive people. If you recognize a luck of the draw w/o getting vain over something you can take no responsibility for, than you handling it well.

• It depends

Some guys/girls know how good looking they are, and don't feel the need to boast about it.

Like one of my friends. He's a 6'3 biracial dude who's built like every girls dream (he does cross fit workouts and shit). But he's cool as fuck.

• In fairness I met some very attractive people who were beautiful on the inside as well

• Normal, good looking girls and guys can get away with a lot more.

• Some are a bit shy or quiet about themselves but they do talk when spoken too and actually look like they're interested in what you're saying

• Some are some aren't same with less attractive people. It's all personality. If they're a bad person then they let their looks go to their head and have an over inflated ego. If they're ugly they just become bitter.

• Find you a nice gentleman to be with. Someone who will make things easier for you by keeping you happy.

• Not all of them. Some are douche actually but i don't associate it with their looks. They're just douche

• No. I know plenty of "beautiful" and fugly people with shitty personalities.
    in my opinion, when a person has a bad personality, it lowers their overall attractiveness.

• In that case it's the ugly gentleman's time to shine.

• I've actually encountered many more arrogant ugly people.

• Yup, pretty much sums it up

• I feel the same way about girls. Hot ones are generally bitches

• It's an ego thing I think. I consider myself good looking and I'm no arrogant fool.

• Some attractive girls are self entitled bitches who ain't got time for the non-beautiful people. Looks mean a lot, even if they shouldn't do, they do. So if you're good looking it's easy to have a massive ego because it's been made obvious to you that you're more desirable than other people. It's easier to ride along on something you don't have to work at and treat people however the fuck you want than it is to not trade off your looks and be selfish. People are lazy in their core so just do what pleases them.

• Seeing as how I think a looot of chicks are attractive then yeah they are friendly.

What Girls Said 9

• Eh, sort of, but they wouldn't win any friendliness awards. Most of them are very much extroverts though, that's the one thing I've definitely noticed.

• It turns out that nearly every single attractive man/woman I know is an arrogant fool. It's like they think their looks give them the right to treat people like shit. And this is not me being bitter. I do know a lot of attractive people who are very nice, but I know way too many attractive people who treat others like garbage and it is always based on body image. It is so juvenile. I don't understand why people think thats okay.

• It depends, physical attraction is all relative you judge someone based on how they treat people versus how they look.

• This is just their nature.. not so attractive people can be arrogant too..

• Yes sometimes. Ugly people can be just as mean sometimes or even average.

• Yeah but I'm also usually very friendly so I think they tend to be nice back, I don't know.

• Not everyone turns out to be friendly but yes! Some/most are.

• I've met a few good looking, nice people.

• It depends, attractiveness does not determine friendliness of course.