Do I look like a tomboy?

Every one keeps saying I'm going from tomboy to full blown guy. I recently started buying guy shirts because there cozy and now people are saying I'm going to start getting all my clothes in the men's section. I personally perfer looser clothes.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does it even matter what people say? Dress how you want. It's cool as long as you're comfortable.

2|0
    0|0
    • Exactly! 👆

• Show All
    • Omg Thank u both

• @Asker some people are just plain stupid. Some people say mindless crap. Just the other day I gave an opinion on GAG. "that girl had a really beautiful figure but she's almost fully covered in tattoos" lol. So, somebody comments on my opinion "Lesbian sex"
      Does that make me a lesbian? No, It doesn't

Also, most people in my neighourhood are very judgmental. One of my friend told me they think I'm very "easy" cause I wear short, well fitter clothes sometimes. Guess what? I'm a virgin, lol. I'll wear whatever I want I don't care what others think.

So, my point is don't let them get to you. Do what makes you happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• My closest friends prefer male clothing because they say that female shirts are so tight and revealing. At first i thought it was a little strange since I love feminine clothing, but in all honestly make clothes are very comfortable.
    I mean, i personally don't enjoy baggy clothes all of the time, but there's nothing wrong with it.
    Do whatever you want, wear whatever you want! ^_^ Don't be afraid of comfort, but variety is also something not to fear. (:

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Love those braids & that smile! I think your choices are just not overly feminine. I would not say tomboy. More active, sporty, outdoors. You look very comfortable in your pic. I doubt you'd feel right in girly stuff.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yess it would feel weird! Thank u

• Wear what you are comfortable in

0|0
    0|0
  • If i had a choice I would walk nude on the streets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomboy is not just a look

0|0
    0|0
  • If you dress like a dude then you look like a tomboy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Nope not to me 😕

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont think so.

1|0
    0|0