People say my thighs are fat I get insecure?

people say my thighs are fat i get insecure?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, some ladies may have these legs that will make them win a "miss election"... we're talking about 2% of ladies!
    Your legs are absolutely fine. Believe me, no guy would look away from you for those!
    I feel that you're quite uncertain but you have a big asset: that smile of yours is what will attract guys. Just don't worry about details that some may talk to you about.
    They're of little relevance. Be a nice person, use that smile and you'll score :D

Most Helpful Girl

• They are fine. What is ugly is when somebody has big upper legs and smaller bottom legs. Your top and bottom legs are similar so I think you look better than average.

What Guys Said 27

• I think they're pretty much more attractive & sexy the way they are <3 again it's a matter of individual perception. You'll realize from my opinion on your 'men like bigger assets' question :)

• There is an easy solution to this problem. Next time someone says that to you punch them in the throat.

• I think your legs look fine

• Your legs look good dont sweat it

• "People say my thighs are fat I get insecure?"

Fuck those people. Your thighs are beautiful, you have no need to feel insecure. There is a man out there who will be happy to be in them. :D

Take care.

• I see nothing wrong with your thighs.

• How are your thighs fat? They look amazing!

• You look good the way you are don't worry ,

• They are a nice size to me. I like healthy legs with a little bit of meat to grab and kiss

• They look normal to me.

• You have nice legs

• Look dog, why don't you just hit the gym. get ripped, attracted hot guys, show off hot guys to the bitches making fun of you.

• get rid off that belly

• You've got thicker thighs... for me that's a turn on

• You're surrounded by idiots.

• You have normal thighs.

• You look great. Curvy and soft. Just my taste.

• i like kinda big legs

• No sweetie you have a sexy body ;-)

• omg you have perfect thighs. your thighs are not fat, theyre thick, but not fat

• They look normal to me.

• i use to think my legs were fat then when i started workingout i got compliments on how massive my legs are and how heavy i can squat but im a guy your s girl but i know a girl with massive legs for her body but she's a jumper she can jump around 6 to 7 meters long

• Your thighs are perfectly fine. In fact your whole body looks great!

• No their good

• You have thicker thighs, which is a very good thing! Also you look very good.

• so you look like a pretty girl and you have thick thighs all I can think about is sexually fun with you're thighs so no worries

• I say they are thick and I like them.. but you already know that lol.

What Girls Said 12

• well obviously, you are a little chunky and overweight, why not just go to the gym and work on them? You'll feel better about yourself and won't be insecure like you are now! Working out does wonders for your confidence, thats why I do it!

• You look a bit chubby overall...

• Forgive my vulgarity, but a very smart Willam Belli once said: Thick thighs make the dick rise.

• Your thighs look normal :)

• Then make them thinner, if you don't like it.

• After reading the other opinions and seeing which ones got downvoted, I can't help but think you're attention seeking. Because all the people who advise healthily getting rid of some of the extra flab you carry have been downvoted. You just want complements, you aren't interested in the truth.

• Big thighs aren't a bad thing at all
    And you'rs aren't even that big

• Your thighs aren't fat at all, whoever said that is probably jealous of you.

• i WISH i had fat thighs so i would take it as a compliment xD

• -__- you're not fat

• Your thighs are of normal size. 😊

• Your thighs aren't fat!

• ? What? Your thighs aren't fat!