Girls, do u think I'm ugly?

Ladies I'm a virgin and I'm in my 30s and I think it's cause I'm ugly but can u look me up on Facebook and let me know ! I'm the 1st 2 profile pics when u look me up my name is mike gerety and I'm the pic with the hooter girls and the 2nd pic I'm with a blonde I'm so ugly I think

13

Most Helpful Girl

• no you are not ugly. I think you need to build friendships with females so that they will be more likely to date you.

• I am friends with females but a lot of them have boyfriends but I always seem to stay in the friend zone

What Girls Said 12

• You're ugly simply for believing that you're "so ugly."

• I think my eyes are nice check them out

• The hooter girls is a really bad picture to use any time your looking for a girlfriend on any site... I did not even look at your facebook, but that is bad news lol.

• Nah... just ditch the hat , dhave, throw on some shades, put on a shirt... some black jeans... you ll be smokin... Smile... it makes people attractive... Your not bad lokin... just post a different pic... Take my advice... n see😆

• Shave.. change your look, confidence is a plus... post a new pic when you've made a change... ok. thanks...😆

• Ok but their are other pics on my profile

• Yeah... just put one on here so w don't have to go toFB...

• Are you a troll?
    I think you look pretty cute.

• No it's really me but I was just wondering if I'm ugly or attractive

• You met Summer Rae?

• Yes I did she's very nice and when I go to the shows sometimes they come over when they park and take pics !

• That's amazing!!! I live in Orlando where they're filming Tough Enough and Booker T's been coming into the restaurant I work at about 3 times now :) He says he'll bring Lita and a couple others next time!!!

• That's awesome ur so lucky ! Maybe u will meet the tough enough stars too! If u look on my Facebook their are pics of me and the Bella twins too and pics of me and Alicia fox ! I've met a good amount of the divas and I met Kane too theirs a pic up of me and him too

• How many times are you gonna ask if you're ugly? is this fun for you? you need psychological help. no one here can help you. Please get professional help.

• I've gotten lots of masers most say I'm good looking but I'm looking for as many opinions as possible but so far people on here have helped

• I've gotten lots of answers most people have helped and have told me I'm good looking

• No pictures?

• Your style is wack...

Work out... shave... dress better and more confidence... please

• So ur saying I'm ugly?

• A lot of girls have told me I'm good looking

• Then good. You got the answer

• agaaaain?

/////////

• Stop asking this stupid question.

You're a grown man in your 30s. Act your age. Asking strangers online for an analysis of your appearance isn't mature.

There should be more important things to you than your appearance.

• You're alright looking.

• My eyes are nice

• Don't remember how your eyes look.