Am I really ugly?

I honestly feel so ugly it makes me so sad. I'm 18 and never had a boyfriend and i feel like guys look at me like im really ugly. I wish i didn't feel this way but i can't seem to get it out of my head! I'm on the right
Am I really ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 43

• You're not ugly...
    I mean I've never had a girlfriend and I don't THINKS I'm ugly, though I could be lying to myself :D lol just get out there more, you'll find someone

• No you and your twin are good to go

• Have you ever actually tried to get a boyfriend or are you just sitting around waiting for some guy to approach you and start hitting on you? If it's the latter then it's your own fault. I didn't have my first girlfriend until I was 23 and I've always put tons of effort into trying to find a girl. You have to put these gender roles behind you and go after what you want. I don't find you ugly at all by the way.

• holy lord of replies.

anyway, I'd just be echoing what's being said. You are pretty.

• No, you are pretty hot. How do you come across personality wise? Can you hold an interesting conversation with a guy? Do you look approachable when you go out in public?

Guys look for a lot more than just looks. If a girl doesn't look approachable most will just pass her by

• I think you look very attractive

• Nah Ur not ugly. Actually ur cute but since you look like a tall girl, it's gonna be taugh. Tall girls have it as bad as short guys

• That's not true. Tall girls don't have it that bad actually. Short guys have it waaaaay worse than tall girls.

• Maybe ur right. But i have seen lots of tall girls complaining.

• you actually kinda pretty

• You're beautiful. I'd ask you out for sure if I lived nearby and saw this post, ha ha

• There is nothing wrong with you. You are pretty so just think positive and move on. The right guy will come along when you least expect it

• you are not ugly at all (: very beautiful in my eyes and dont worry the right guy will say the same thing (: you are only 18 so plenty of time to eventually run into a great guy.

• Not at all.

• The person on the left is better

• No, you are beautiful

• You are not ugly. You aren't just pretty, you are beautiful in my eyes. I really can't see why you are single. You look like a nice person.

• You are actually quite pretty. Guys must be too shy to ask you out.

• I think you look great. I'd ask you out. If anything, I'd suggest cutting hair just past shoulders, maybe get a wavy perm. You look like you have great legs

• are you serious? you are pretty as fuck

• If you want a rating, 8/10, you're really pretty

• no not ugly at all.

• Still way more photogenic than me

• No I won't talk to you becuae I'm scared of you lol. But you are pretty and have sexy legs. Lol

• You should have no problem getting a boyfriend just smile at guys dont look mean or stuck up.

• no you're not.

• You are so cute! The guys are the unlucky ones:)

• You look fine to me ;-)

• You're way more attractive than the girl on the left... Love your eyebrows.

• You are not ugly

• not ugly, re do your ey brows

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 12

• If you're ugly then I'm a monster o_o

• Your self esteem made you much less attractive. If only i didn't read this comment.

• are you seriously gonna take us on this roller coaster? life is full of big challenges wonders and surprises... the key to getting to the surprises is PATIENCE! you... YOU are drop dead gorgeous that i had to start cracking up at this question.. however... i dunno what sort of personality you got there... and that just might be the thing guys around in this time aren't interested in.. but if you know who you are.. then chuck em and keep moving.. things gonna pan out YA JUST GOTTA WAIT. lol! :D you're so beautiful!! xx

• Nope. Not ugly on the outside, are you a good person though?

• you look fine no worries

• You are pretty! But I think you'd look even prettier with a more natural makeup look! :)

• You look alright. I could suggest a few changes for your hair style.

• Gurl you is trippin'

• Aww no you're not! You're so cute and very beautiful! :) I love your eyelashes and top. Very pretty. The way you styled your hair is pretty cool too

• Your beautiful!

• You're not ugly. I'm the ugliest girl on earth.

• you are not ugly at all! no one decides that you're ugly except you!

• You're soooooo pretty! Bangs would fit you more! Try it :)