Guys, is Fit thick attractive?

Fit thick is described as being fit but still very curvy (Brittany Renner for example). I'm not sure how I feel about the look as well as it being something I'd want to strive for. Share your opinions below as well as the poll, Thanks!

• I think it's attractive
    65% (22)
  • I think it's unattractive
    15% (5)
  • A little bit of both
    12% (4)
  • It's only ok
    8% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd never heard of her so I looked her up and yes her body is hot but it's a fine line because even though I he rest of her body is extremely fit, her arse is too fat which is unattractive to me but I can overlook that given the rest of her body.

A threesome with her and Serena Williams would be pretty nice.

• When you said arse, did you mean ass?

• Yes. Arse is the correct word. Ass is a donkey to anyone outside North America.

• Ohhh okay! Good to know!

What Guys Said 7

• She will be attractive to some but not my type I prefer slimmer with small breasts and a small ass

• There's no such thing as fit thick. Thick describes being fat with more fat storage around the arse and legs.

She is just fit.

• Never heard of the term, sounds made up

• I think ALL body types are hot when fit the unattractive thing about unfit is only the gut

• I think it's great!!

• Fit thick is the ultimate for me. As long as a girl doesn't have defined muscles I'm ok with it

• Brittany Renner is very fit by the way