Why am I not this perfect?

She's so angelic like
How...how...how... why am I not this perfect?

she so georgeous.
I'm uneven skinned big nosed and tall.
I literally asked my friends if I have any good features they just said my butt and boobs that's all.

• wtf... so hot
  • so perfect
  • hot
  • I wish I was her or be with her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you focusing on all of the things that will fail as she grows older?

Nobody keeps their good looks. Nobody. You can be beautiful when you are older, but only your HEART will never grow old. Your true beauty is inside of your HEART, it is the one thing that will keep a man warmer than even your body.

A man who finds a beautiful woman to love is lucky, but a man who finds a woman with a beautiful heart is blessed above all other men.

• I couldn't agree more. People are too shallow these days so it makes me want to take my backpack and move to Greenland.

• Unfortunately changing locations does not necessarily change people's true motives.

Men with good hearts who understand the real way to go about things, to love and know a woman as a person, (Without sex, sex comes after the honeymoon) who want a woman's heart above her body (Because her body follows her heart) are rare, but they can be found if you are patient and temperate.

• Yes, I mentioned Greenland because you can't find much of abandoned/uninhabited places in Europe nowadays. And Greenland has some space.
      I believe too that there are good men out there. I know one. So hopefully he'll run away from hat crazy world with me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• The first girl is kinda cute despite her fake eyebrows, but the second girl is clearly meant to be the demon in some horror movie.

• 3|1
  • I dont find those pics attractive

• She scares me tbh...

• She's fucking scary...

• How can you think this girl is "angelic"?
    She is so creepy

• She looks so cute and flawless

• I've seen this kind of look before, the eyes are horrible and freaky, hate that make-up.

The first pic is just not really impressive, she's maybe a 7/10.

• I am sorry, but that is not what I see AT ALL. She looks very weird to me. She went from looking human to a robot from the uncanny valley. Frankly, I am creeped out.

• 1st girl is very attractive and the second one I hope is a mannequin or something.

• They are the same person

• If you want to be pretty, don't be the second picture. For the love of God please don't.

• Because she uses special make-up and plastic surgery. I've seen her on the internet and even some documentaries. She takes hours everyday just to apply make-up.

• Her first photo is way better where she looks like she has normal eyes and not those giant alien things in the second.

• Meh... that's nothing special.

With all the fakeness, I'd even give it a below average rating.

• That shit looks photoshopped as fuck!!

• I am genuinly shaken by the second picture.

• Oh look a troll question...

https://i.imgflip.com/dmps0.jpg

• Her eyes creeped me out though :x

• SHE ISN'T BEAUTY AT ALL she is all fake

• Tall chicks ftw doe

• Stop putting yourself down. You are just plain hot and I would love to be your guy. So there

• don'ty compare yourself to others.

• She is ugly as sin

• You're kidding, right? She's so horribly fake it's revolting.

• All she wears is makeup ands so angelic.
      I wear makeup and I'm ugly af

• She's never had surgery...

• I know I sound NaI've but its the makeup

• she is perfect...

• That's so gross.

• She's actually kinda creeping me out to be honest

• I just threw up. Now if you'll excuse me I have to clean up my keyboard...

• Freaky shit... they look so artificial and lol the second girl is perfect? Kiss my ass cuz its much perfect than anything 😂 its all natural... no plastic surgery 😂😂

What Girls Said 18

• Okay... so do you understand this girl is wearing a LOT of make up in really blurry pictures?

• The first picture is pretty. But I just can't like the second one. It looks too, fake. I just can't see how she looks pretty.

• She's nothing special seriously. Anyone can try be artificially hot but it's always bad in the long run natural beuTy is best

• Where is the option... "she is fake and creepy as hell and not pretty at all. "

• The second girl's eyes are literally the creepiest things ever. Her nose is also really fake.

• so you are Anastasiya Shpagina? sorry but her look is a bit "too much" in my opinion

• I wish I looked like her

• WTH... That second pic is going to give me nightmare :/

• Haha you'll be better in it than I... what do you think of the make up around the girl's eyes on that pic?
      I'd say she put her entire make-up kit right in the wrong place?
      When I read your answer it confirmed what I thought: pic 1 is okay but 2 is a nightmare indeed :-(

• Shadows* and her face looks overly smooth

• Here name is anastaysia shpangia
      she's russian

• She looks really creepy. You shouldn't focus so much on others. You're you and you're awesome!

• she is scary if you ask me;not beautiful

• Why doesn't the poll have "Eh not my thing" ?

• not into takarazuka makeup

• She's alright. The second pic is scary

• I don't think it's attractive at all.

• She is not perfect looking at all. Good job lowering your own self-confidence though.

• I don't wanna be like her I wanna be myself, but she's pretty though :P

• Looks so fake to me

• That second picture is creepy as hell. That eye makeup is just wrong.

• The second pic looks creepy... Not gonna lie