So what you think of the new Demi Lovato?

A lot of people are calling her the Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus wannabe due to her new songs as well as her new look. I'm just glad she lost that weight and feels more confident. Her new style is cool, but she doesn't quite have the boobs for some of these outfits. I'm not for fake breasts, but its not flattering seeing her flat breasts in some of these outfits. Anyways, I really liked this "Cool For the Summer" song, but now that I've actually caught on to the lyrics, I feel #HellaGay #Yikes

So what you think of the new Demi Lovato?

• She looks smokin hot!!
    50% (16)25% (6)39% (22)Vote
  • She looks like she's smokin something...
    34% (11)29% (7)32% (18)Vote
  • Someone say Miley Cyrus wannabe?
    9% (3)12% (3)11% (6)Vote
  • Who is Demi Lovato?
    7% (2)34% (8)18% (10)Vote
  • That song made me feel some tyoe of way also haha
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
15|15

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks like a beautiful women who really made bad wardrobe choices. She looks like a skank on the first picture and the dress is beautiful, but somehow, she is not pulling it off.

She cannot be a Miley Cirus wannabe since Miley Cirus is a wannabe herself...

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol I also said that the outfit choices were kinda off... Hahaha Miley is a wannabe lmao 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't even know what to say.. why don't we all sing country songs? this is just... the same thing.. i'm sure she ain't copying.. but pop culture has just changed a million X than what it was before.. its getting harder... it has to be fresh to be new. the obvious. heh. meh. bleh. the fashion today is fucked up anyway.. i didn't like her outfit. but she as a person inspires me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea even country music has changed. Its even got a pop feel too it. Music is just ruined... Songs catchy tho

• yeah that sure is true!

What Guys Said 14

• Perhaps she's another victim of the music industry? building up a fake personality so you can appeal to the idiotic teenage crowd?

It's a guess as I do not know much about Ms. Lovato..

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand how this can sell.

2|0
    1|0
  • She looks trashy especially in that one pic.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is better than Miley I'll say that much lol

1|0
    0|0
  • In the first picture she literally looks like a hooker.

2|0
    0|0
    • Lmao yes my words exactly!

• She seems like your typical annoying chick

But she is sexy as hell

2|0
    0|0
    • She ain't annoyin so far. She cute. Just tryin to hard.

• I don't mean this new persona I hers is annoying

I mean her as a person. I've heard her talk, and I can't help but assume she's annoying

• I like Demi

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she looks really attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I really wouldn't know how to answer this, quite literally never listened to her music.

0|0
    0|0
    • But what would you say about her nee dress style

• Show All
    • Uh yeah lol.

• Of course I am not surprised, most celebrities reach what I call the crazy phase were they snap and turn into something completely different from what they were when they first got into show biz.

• U mean @cl_517 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • That looks like the most uncomfortable bikini top ever. I don't know who she is though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Disney channel singer just now really getting out there. That bikini looks super uncomfortable lol

• I thought she committed suicide a few years back.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not really my type. I don't like her hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont like the hair slicked back, but its cute on the video I posted

• she looks hot and i'm going to jack off to her after i finish typing this. but she still sucks and so does her music. she'll never be anywhere near as popular as katy perry or even miley cyrus.

1|0
    1|0
    • Miley Cyrus is finally beginning to fade...

• maybe... but I just don't see demi taking her place.. I don't know, she just doesn't have IT.

• Oh no I never said she'll be "up there". I'm still shocked Selena is somewhat up there. Katy Perry deserves her spot though

What Girls Said 14

• I say good for her. She's struggled a LOT with her body so for her to be so confident now is fantastic. I think she's gone through a lot of changes so it could have been hard for her to work out what works for her body right now and what doesn't. I'm sure she'll be awesome once she hits her stride :)

I also hear the Katy Perry comparison, but the sound is different enough that I don't really see how people could think they're the same.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yea I like her, just not diggin those two opposites. I think other clothes would compliment her curves much better

• I'm sure she'll get there. We all have off days XD

• iv never been a huge fan of her music but i like her as a person. i think she looking goooood.

3|0
    0|0
    • Yea I'm glad she found that confidence. I didn't start liking her music until Neon Lights

• she looks great but i don't like what she's wearing in the first pic

3|0
    0|0
    • Yea I dont like either outfit. I mean the dress is gorge but her boobs look like their flying in two different directions

• Show All
    • More like really "easy"

• i agree but in the second pic the dress looks kind of okay except that the neckline is too wide

• I'm not a Demi fan, never have been. I think her voice is naturally good, but her material is terrible.

1|0
    0|0
  • What the hell is she wearing in that first image! :O She looks like a washed up hooker. I don't like it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly! Haha thats one of her summer concert outfits apparently

• Well I like the song. I don't really expect her to keeping doing the same songs as she when she was a teenager.

Also the styling looks fine. Those tops look way better on smaller boobs those styles look awful on bigger chested girls.

1|0
    1|0
    • Im starting to think it doesn't look good on either...

• Nah I wear tops like that (usually with a high waisted pants) and suits me fine.

• I don't know. I just hate highwasted shorts/pants all together. I actually have seen people where the top with the actual bikini bottoms and it looks more appealing

• Doesn't look good at all

1|0
    1|0
    • Lol AT ALL

• And her dresses don't go with her boobs at all.. she is trying too hard to make herself look sexy... but all she looks like is a pig wearing a slutty bra.. @asker

• Lol I won't call her a pig since she lost a lot of weight, but she does look like she's trying to hard

• Not a fan of her music, but happy she seems healthy now. She looks great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Demi Lovato is perfection :P

4|0
    2|0
  • RAAAAAWWWWRRRRR <3
    HOT HOT HOT <3

I love herrrr!! and I love the video!!!

I'm such a Demi fan, I even have her products and her book- it's very motivational.

2|0
    0|0
  • She looked better before

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean I think she looks better now, she just doesn't know quite how to dress that new body shape

• she looks good in the red dress

0|0
    0|0
  • I never liked the old one tbh, I don't like the whole Disney fame machine thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I dont get why every Disney star has to double as a singer as well lol.

• Show All
    • Ps Having just watched that video (and being unable to finish it) it is Miley. Not much of a pop fan, but I remember when they both wrote their own songs like The Climb and Skyscraper, I guess they had a meaning and a message. I refuse to believe this was written in over half an hour, it doesn't mean anything.

• Yea I admit that I liked Miley back in her early Hannah Montana days. I like some songs by Demi and Selena, but I never cared for them as a person. Even Taylor Swift has kinda screwed up because I like country Taylor better. I actually love Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj in their natural looks more than all the crazy hair colors, but its fun to see that side sometimes.

www.hypehair.com/.../...inaj-hype-hair-325x452.jpg

www.nick.com/.../kp-hair-3.jpg

• And the last on. She looks great, small boobs are appealing too

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes any kind of boobs are good but not with that dress or bikini above.

• Show All
    • Honestly even double d's wouldn't look good in that dress if they have a saggy appeal. Im just sayin I dont think she propped them up right

• Yeah that dress is weird. Still sexy in a way though