Guys, What do you prefer?

A curvy girl who may be a little overweight or a delicate skinny girl? be honest! ^.^

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Delicate skinny girl. I've dated both and find both physically attractive but I'm a really active person. Not like I hit the gym 6 times a week and eat nothing but salmon and egg whites but more like you might walk in on me trying to do a handstand cause I'm bored. I'm the guy that'll take you out to a nature preserve and play tag and probably will till I'm like 40. I like moving. I run randomly a lot and I just can't stop. And I've just learned that smaller girls can keep up with me better. I honestly think I like the look of curvier girls a little more but skinny girls so far just vibe with me better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Both. Each one has its pros and cons. Its like food, just because you like one thing doesn't mean you don't like another, each one has qualities that are good. Thick girls generally have larger butts/breasts and are soft and squishy which is oh so nice. They basicly appeal to the maternal desire if that makes sense. Basicly larger breasts and hips (and by extention butts) implie healthy child bearing abilities, thickness itself also lends itself to that idea. Tiny petite girls are an appeal to a guys masculinity. Basicly a small girl makes a guy feel bigger (which is why I imagine a lot of women like taller guys) and have a sensuality to them that instills a protective instinct in a guy because your so tiny you need to be protected, or inversley making the guy feel like a beast because he can toss you around like you weigh nothing. It all depends on the guys mood and which of these are more appealing to him. I like both personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • a little on the heavier side is my preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer the curvy girl, even with a little extra weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually prefer smaller slim women

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally Skinny girl but medium sizes are always the most prefered bidy type. It should be a little plumpy. But if I love her really, I don't. care the body type. Characteristics, personality and behaviors are the most important for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • A curvy girl who may be a little overweight, but i do like skinny girls too. The face is very important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • A real man needs something to grab onto during sex. I prefer a little more weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • A slim petite girl, with delicate, subtle curves. To be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer delicate and petite

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I find myself crushing on both :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Delicate, skinny girl. But I still find curvy woman very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really all relative and depends. Though a girl with a cute face matters much more to me (:

0|0
    0|0
  • delicate skinny one.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The curvy girl who's a little overweight

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy because they normally have bigger butts and bigger boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy girls :)