Do you think tan lines are cute looking?

I like to sun bathe whenever possible, I'm still pretty pale but I noticed I have light tan lines. Is it a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the contrast with milky white skin! YUM!

Most Helpful Girl

• They aren't a big deal. My boyfriend has a cute little farmer's tan. I picked on him about it but was surprised at how golden his skin was. It was cute. I'm sure guys will view your tan lines in a similar way.

What Guys Said 19

• nope tan lines are seriously hot, even faint ones

• I don't mind them - I think they are natural in a sunny climate

• Yeah, it's difficult for me not to have them if I go outside at all. :)

• I really don't like them. They disrupt the beauty of the skin and body color.

• I would literally have to stay indoors all of the time, or cover myself from head to foot to not have them.

• The sun is that powerful where you live? You live near the equator? Anyway, it's just my opinion. Not all guys dislike tan lines. Just remember to not spend too much time in the sun no matter if you want tan lines or not. Better to keep your skin safe.

• No, but I get little tan lines if I wear tank tops and things so I just lay out to even out my stripey arms.

• Tan lines are sexy as

• I think tan likes are sexy

• its a turn ONNNNNNNN

• No, but sun-bathing is a bad idea. You'll be 35 looking like you are 45 and 45 looking like you are 60. Use spray-on tan or just love your fair complexion.

• I can't stay still for too long so I just do 20-30 minutes on each side, but I really enjoy the heat of the sun. I feel energized afterwards! Believe me, my skin is still very youthful and healthy not leathery and old looking. And anyways with the type of skin tone I have I get tan lines from just taking a walk so this way I just make it a little more even. :)

• tan lines are very sexy!

• tan lines are so very sexy

• Yes, tan lines are relatively a turn-off. Porn-hub even introduced a new category of ''no tan-lines'' because many people were complaining.

• Whelp too bad cause I have em & I enjoy relaxing and laying out in the sun.. Possibly not as much as you like watching porn but hey we all have things we like, don't we? and who knows maybe one of my exes will secretly post porns of me and you'll just have to bypass em won't ya?

• Tan lines are not a turn off.. don't worry about them...

• I don't have any if you know what I mean😉

• The last girl I had sex with had awesome tan lines. I never was into girls that tanned much, but she was so tropical and looked so exotic. Loved it.

• Women are beautiful, tan lines or not.

• They definitely are cute looking.

• No tanning is nasty in my opinion

• I don't think anyone likes to see massive tan lines...

• Should I even them out then? They aren't that dark but somewhat noticable in the bikini area.

• Oh well if they are not extreme I would not worry about it too much... I just know I get them on my arms and around my neck when working outside and it looks super silly lol

• Aw, that's cute! :)

• I can't say that I'm a fan, but I don't think that tanning is good in general.

• But sunlight has vitamins! So it is good for you! :)

• It can actually be a turn ON sometimes.

What Girls Said 2

• Tan lines are tan lines you can't control whether you get them or not, it's not like you're going to tan in the nude, I find personally they can be annoying if I'm trying to wear a top and all you can see is my tan lines, however they fade and they're not a big deal xx

• It's fine. Don't worry