Do you think you could pick me up at festival?

im 5'5 and i weigh like 128 roughly 130. i know im not the skinniest but im pretty sure im average.. do you think guys would be able to put me on their shoulders at a music festival :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and most guys actually like to do this. When I've been at concerts I would meet girls and do this if they wanted.

130 isn't a lot so I'd look for someone who is around 175ish + to lift you up. Depending on the guy he might only be able to hold you for 10 minutes or so before taking a break as it is hard on the shoulders.

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on the guys strength. I go the gym and lift weights so personally I definitely could and i do it all the time at festivals. But keep in mind, most guys can't even do a pull up...

• 130 not that heavy so should be no problem

• personally i couldn't... no offence but u r bigger than me.. so i can't :(

• Nah, your good, not that heavy. Just don't ask a skinny kid to do it.

• I think it would be fun. I would do it

• I am pretty skinny and not very muscular so I couldn't do it. But I guarantee that majority of men could pick you up. If you are really unsure then look for a strong dude.

• Definitely, a lot of guys can carry people heavier than them so it shouldn't be a problem.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm a girl and I don't lift so I don't think I would be able too LOL I can barely carry things

• Im a girl and i could pick you up

• Im 5ft7 around 160 but not chubby at all. The guys on here a straight up pussies.