How do you feel about stretch marks?

I'm a girls with stretch marks between my upper thighs and the back of my legs (but to a lesser extent) They make me feel really insecure

• I don't mind them/ you can't control them
    89% (17)81% (22)85% (39)Vote
  • Ew no
    5% (1)7% (2)7% (3)Vote
  • I like them
    6% (1)12% (3)8% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys don't even notice them

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have them on my back. It's embarrassing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• The stretch marks I see on women don't bring any negative thoughts to my head. They don't bother me. And they don't bother majority of other guys. I don't think you should have any worries or insecurities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally don't mind, but if it's too extreme it's unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • source of pride
    you achieved weight loss
    respect!
    also i would be one hell of a hyppocrit if i didn't like them since i have them too

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing to be ashamed of. Most people acquire them at some point in their lives

0|0
    0|0
  • All girls have them, its part of life and it doesn't matter. Look at it this way. They will weed out the shallow guys that are just looking for arm candy

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of us have a few stretch marks. I have some on my biceps from puberty. It's just normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care

0|0
    0|0
  • I see no problem with then

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually loove them a lot...

0|0
    0|0
  • There are acne scars and holes caused by acne on my face i hate them i feel sad

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't mind them but they sometimes make me feel fat :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has them

0|0
    1|0
  • We all have stretch marks try not to focus that much on them. I know we like to be hard on ourselves about little things we find not perfect on ourselves. I'm sure no guy would really care about them.

0|0
    0|0