Why Are My Boobs So Small?

I'm 13 and yes I know I still have "maturing" to do but I hate my breast size! (34-36A) I have a boyfriend but I feel like I'm not girlfriend material because of my small size. I'm a pretty tall girl for my age (5'6") and slim figure, but I get bullied because of it ("Do you have socks stuffed in your bra?" "Are you still using trainers?" "You should get implants. You'll be prettier!")... Guys what are your preferences on boob sizes? Girls, does anyone have any tips on how to make them bigger?

At everyone commented about me being 13 and needing to wait: I already said "I know I still have maturing to do"... And adding in sarcasm doesn't exactly help me to feel better about myself...

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound fantastic!! It's well documented here that A is my preferred size. My sister is 21 and an A. Mum is an A too. You may well be one or two sizes bigger by 19, but if not, it's no big deal for guys. DON'T get implants ever, natural A's and better than false C's or D's. Forget the nasty comments, best defence against then is to agree and laugh too. That way they know they can't say a single thing to hurt you, which is what they want to do. If you laugh too, their efforts at hurting you just fall flat and make THEM look silly.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're just barely going through puberty. you're still growing, and you will be for like 7 more years lol. boobs are not a big deal at all, trust me. don't even worry about it hahah.
    some guys like small boobs too. and since you're so tall and slim, that could have to do with your smaller breast size. people who bully you about it are immature, since they're so young. don't let them bother you.
    i know you're probably super insecure about it, and i was too, but i promise once you grow older and become who you are and are happy with yourself, you won't even have anything to worry about physically. everything will fall into place and you'll find someone who appreciates you and your body, (if thats what you're looking for).
    there are no tips to enhance your boob size. the most you can do is buy a pushup bra, but since they're so small to begin with, it won't do much. i know from experience lol.

What Guys Said 15

• Nothing wrong with your size. I've dated adult girls with less and never regretted that.
    Just look at the women in your family (mom, sisters, aunts, grannies) and be patient.

• Your breasts are probably fine. My philosophy is: a boobs a boob, so you should appreciate it regardless of size. Personally, I enjoy small breasts. Chances are, your current boyfriend appreciates them, and all your future bfs will too :) hope this helped!

• At 13 you are only starting off - Take your time

• my girlfriend had smal boobs growing up. never really bothered me but then high school happened and OMG she got some nice ones out of nowhere. It comes with patience. You're 13 i wouldn't worry AT ALL

• 1. boob size is overrated anyway
    2. you don´t need boobs... you´re 13 XD

some girls get bigger boobs when they put on a little weight.
    if you don´t then fuck it... if a guy rejects you for being an A cup, he doesn´t deserve you anyway.

• You're 13. You have little breasts.

It's like how 13 year old boys are usually not 5'10 and they also lack muscles.

When you grow up you'll look more like an adult.

• Your boobies are small because of your genes. Boobies contain 5% of total body fat. so if you want them to grow, put on a little weight before you hit your growthspurt and exercise the remaining flab off. the fat should stay on your breats making them larger indefinetly (until menopause).

• interesting girl.. you will grow with your age... keep your self fit do physical exercise will help them to grow normal,...

• Don't worry about it all. I know a lot of guys prefer bigger ones, but not everyone. Personally I'd rather have them a little smaller.

• U r tits are it's your size cuz of u r genes and cuz u r slim.

• hey dont worry, its normal size for your age. it will be bigger while you grow up:)

• Did you expect to have DD cups by 13?

• Because you're 13

• They'll grow, you're only 13

• Because you're 13

What Girls Said 20

• Do people actually bully you for your breast size? That is so weird. I have never seen that before. They are probably doing that out of jealousy. If you have a pretty face and body - nobody will pick on you for having small boobs unless they are jealous of you.

• You can't "make them bigger" without waiting or surgery, unless you stuff your bra... but that is obviously fake. Let me tell you something: I didn't get boobs until I was 19 and a half, so you have a long time to develop. Don't listen to superficial assholes who tell you that you would be prettier with big boobs. It's bull. Just be patient with your body, your boyfriend wouldn't be with you if he didn't think you were beautiful. Just relax, big tits don't get you much other than horny pervs staring anyways.

• Oh, ignore the people that are trying to be funny, prove to them that it doesn't affect you, I can't lie, when I was your age I did feel pressured into feeling just like you do right now, that just because I had small boobs anyone could come and step all over my self-esteem...
    I'm 17 and wear a size 32-36 A depending on they bra, and I love my boobs, if one day I wake up not feeling the whole bra thing I can just not wear one
    Remember, your boobs aren't small, they are low fat
    Don't feel like just because other girls have big boobs that you have to have them, I hope this helped

• Don't worry your pretty head over this. I was a 32 A up until I was 15 and I practically went to a 32DD overnight. There are ways to "boost your bust" (that's actually a book showing you how) but in doing so you kind of mess with your hormones which can be potentially damaging. Just give your body time. Also, I know boys your age are assholes. (I don't mean to sound patronizing, I know I'm only two years older than you, but you get my drift.) And if you really want to look bigger, invest in a couple Victoria's secret bombshell pushup bras, if you haven't already, for a quick fix. And small boobs are good. Any size is good. And boys start to realize that in highschool.

• *rolls eyes*

Ooookay. If it'll make you feel better go wear a 32C - same size.

• Don't worry about it! Haters gonna hate! And trust me having big boobs isn't all that fascinating really (ok I wouldn't say I have BIG ones but they aren't very small in my opinion). Some guys actually like small boobs. I'd personally rather have small ones than big ones. And I highly doubt your boyfriend will care just about your breast size (and if he does he's a butt and you have every right to hurt him). If I were you I'd just love what you have! And if someone makes fun of you again you can just say "Why would I want boobs they're just two lumps of fat on your chest."

• Duuuuude, what? You're only 13. Like for real, slow your roll. Just let Mother Nature do her thing.
    Also, if a push up bra is one of your options i suggest not. Why present to the world that you're bigger when you're just not? Boobs aren't the make it or break it point for anybody.
    People are just very immature and idiotic during middle school (and sad to say even high school). Just say, "At least mine won't sag out of my shirt when I'm 60." Meh.
    I'm apart of the itty bitty titty commitee.

• Because if our boobs grew as fast and large as we all wanted them to when we were 13, they would be two huge stretch marks! Maybe the grow slower so the skin grows and stretches.

• I'm so glad junior high is way past me!

Anyways, I would just purchase a push-up bra with light padding. I'd stay away from bras that have a lot of padding since those look too fake. You can also layer clothes. Also, you may consider dressing to detract from your dress while highlighting another area of the body such as legs or waist.

• You're 13 when I was your age I was an A cup to. But now I am 18 with D cups. Plus whether or not you're girlfriend material does not depend on how big your boobs are. Tell the bullies to fuck schools do very little to prevent and since I was bullied to, it was over my boobs, telling the bullies off and telling them to fuck themselves was the only thing that made me feel better and made them stop.

• When I was 13 I was about a 32B then at about 15 it was just like BAM boobs happened and I'm now a 34C/32D at 16, and I didn't even gain any weight. I'm 5'6 too. It will just take a bit. And even if it doesn't happen, there are WAY more advantages to small boobs than large, trust me

• You are 13.
    I am 19, despite what Gag says and I have A cups. When I was 13 I had very large Bs, almost Cs. But I also had excess body fat.

• You might grow taller. 6' foot with double d's at 17.

• Haha i had the same problem guys are like that in junior high cause their immature itll stop in highschool

• im 5'7, pretty thin, and im a 36A. i only get teased by my guy friends just joking around. boobs dont really matter if the rest of your body is good. so unless the rest of your body is really lacking then dont worry. super models are always Acups ;)

• Gosh you are 13 for gods sake you are still growing. Every develops at different rates.

• You are only 13

• don't let your insecurities affect you. you need to love yourself, yes you're still young, enjoy being young. time goes by faster than you think, HONESTLY it does be happy!

• Give it a chance your only 13.
    I never matured till 16-18.

• Just chill out, you're 13 and u will look weird with big boobs lololo. But if u really want to then paw every day😉