Girls, Do I look good or bad?

Girls, Do I look good or bad?
I've never really had any female attention, I used to be obese (I still need to lose more weight but there's a big difference compared to 1 year ago) and I'm very sure that is the main reason. I decided I had to change so I'd be happy to hear what you think.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• You look alright.

What Girls Said 5

• You're not considered ugly so you're fine :) you have really nice hair and eyebrows! And eyes!! Your hair is perf tho for reaall

• Thanks. I got the haircut only a few days ago so I'm happy to hear that :)

• For sure! And I'm sure you have nice jaw structures! Like even you have a nice nose... :) you should just get excited because when you lose weight or whatever you will be a hottie 100% but even now you're still doing pretty good hehe.

• You seem like you would be charming too.

• You look ok to me :P

• your average

• Your face does look gay... but other than that you look good and maybe lose another 20 lbs.

• well that was certainly something completely new. but thanks for being honest, even if I don't really agree though.

• Alrighty

• Normal appearance